Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What the WFT is a "weak shoulder", re: Shazier??

Legend

User Info Menu

What the WFT is a "weak shoulder", re: Shazier??

I mean, is there a torn muscle, is there nerve damage (I guess there must be, but why?), what is actually going on ... has anyone heard anything besides "Weak Shoulder"???

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    I mean, is there a torn muscle, is there nerve damage (I guess there must be, but why?), what is actually going on ... has anyone heard anything besides "Weak Shoulder"???

It IS frustrating. First we heard that the shoulder was no big deal. Then he didn't practice, misses the Rams and is in a sling. Now he's missing the Rats? What's next? Season-ending surgery?

Starter

User Info Menu

If anyone's ever had a "stinger" this is very consistent with that injury. Pretty sure a nerve gets impinged or trapped and causes the pain/weakness.

It doesn't sound like a standard shoulder injury like rotator cuff or AC joint, but who knows.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelsnis View Post
    If anyone's ever had a "stinger" this is very consistent with that injury. Pretty sure a nerve gets impinged or trapped and causes the pain/weakness.

It doesn't sound like a standard shoulder injury like rotator cuff or AC joint, but who knows.
    My thoughts as well, but with symptoms lasting this long? Has it crossed the line from "stinger" to severe traumatic nerve injury?

(PS ... anyone have film on his last play on the field in the 49's game?)

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

is the shoulder muscle attached to the vag muscle?
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    is the shoulder muscle attached to the vag muscle?
    I know mine is. This is why I'm always asking my wife for a shoulder rub

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

when I saw his arm in that sling, I got very worried

Hopefully he's back for San Diego

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    I know mine is. This is why I'm always asking my wife for a shoulder rub
    I never understood why males stereotypically think women are incapable of withstanding pain...they give birth for God's sake...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

What's the big deal? We never question anything about a Linebacker picked in the 1st Round if he has an injury in Year 2...it's a pass year and all is good. Won't really need to show anything but gradual improvement in Year 3 and all is still good. Lay off Shazier.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Rookie

User Info Menu

Again, which is more concerning:

A freak, catastrophic, IR level injury?

or

A series of smaller injuries that happen to make a player miss a few games here or there?
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.