Thread: Jarvis Jones and

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Jarvis Jones and

The young Lb,s were impressive if there's anything to take away from Thursday. Bud and Shazier is going to be a monster by mid season and Jarvis will be decent I think.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Backup

User Info Menu

I agree. The LB's will be the least of the worries on defense.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    The young Lb,s were impressive if there's anything to take away from Thursday. Bud and Shazier is going to be a monster by mid season and Jarvis will be decent I think.
    I agree for the most part. There is too much talent and high draft picks spent on LB to worry me going forward. I think our line is very suspect. I still question the decision to reward CH for production that isn't all that impressive really. Tuitt has not taken the next step we so desperately needed and LM doesn't seem to get enough snaps maybe because of conditioning. Still not as bad as the present state of the secondary

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

SHAZIER no doubt shows he belongs out there.
    JONES shows flashes but BRADY was getting rid of the ball so quickly I don't think we got to see much.
    DUPREE was impressive at this point. He seems to get a tad better every week.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 7upnext View Post
    I agree for the most part. There is too much talent and high draft picks spent on LB to worry me going forward. I think our line is very suspect. I still question the decision to reward CH for production that isn't all that impressive really. Tuitt has not taken the next step we so desperately needed and LM doesn't seem to get enough snaps maybe because of conditioning. Still not as bad as the present state of the secondary
    Who is LM?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.