Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Pats** Radio Shenanigans

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RobinCole View Post
    So tell us again...what was the NFL's explanation for destroying the Spygate tapes.

I don't believe a word that comes out of that office. You swallow their bilge without question. "Stadium infrastructure problems, inclement weather, blah, blah, blah."

"But whatever, believe what you want."
    You mean you don't believe that TMZ received the footage of Ray Rice hitting his fiance before the NFL did?

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis View Post
    It's weird how things only tend to happen on one side of the field in Foxboro. Opponents side tends to have infrastructure problems causing the **'s radio network to be played on teams headsets.
    Home team sideline; weather abnormalities that cause enough pressure fluctuation to cause the PSI in a football to drop by nearly 1lb per square inch.
    once you get to the other sideline or when a ref gets nearby these issues disappear.
    That is very, very strange. If you ask Pats** fans, it is because the awesomeness of the Pats** is so great, that it warps the space/time continuum in and around Foxboro, enabling such improbable acts to affect only one side of the field at a time. The Pats** are so great, not only do the rules of the NFL not apply to them, the laws of physics are not applicable either.
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    That is very, very strange. If you ask Pats** fans, it is because the awesomeness of the Pats** is so great, that it warps the space/time continuum in and around Foxboro, enabling such improbable acts to affect only one side of the field at a time. The Pats** are so great, not only do the rules of the NFL not apply to them, the laws of physics are not applicable either.
    The awesomeness also works for road games, too. It's preternaturally great for playoff games at Heinz Field.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tiproast View Post
    The awesomeness also works for road games, too. It's preternaturally great for playoff games at Heinz Field.
    Nah. That's just the cheating!
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

So the Pats stadium is soon becoming the Bermuda Triangle on the opponents side of the field. Of course the NFL squashed all this with claiming, " nothing here to see, no problems found. " OMG ! With all the technology, all the radios we have listened to, TV stations we watched, CB radios used, this crap only happens at New England ? Anyone that believes this I have some magic beans for you to buy also. Did I mess the reports or the conversation about the play clock ? I keep seeing it popping up on peoples facebook pages. The Patirots clock ticks down to 11 seconds and then goes back to 25 seconds. What was up with that ?
    Today I was speaking to Pats fan at the hospital waiting room. The sports channel was on an he started his Patriot talk. He explained everything to me and to my confusion. He said all teams cheat end everyone is jealous that they do it better. I laid into him. His wife told him to back off, no one from Pittsburgh is going to agree with what the Patriots do and their cheating. She's a Steeler fan.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tiproast View Post
    I've asked before ... remind me again why a ** fan is allowed to post here with cr**p like this?

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

Check this out:

[url]http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25306228/ex-ref-was-once-suspicious-of-pats-jim-mcnally-reported-him-to-nfl[/url]

This stuff is going to just keep dribbling out, a little at a time. *'s and Brady's legacies are tarnished; a significant portion of the fan base will always see their championships as tainted by cheating.

NFL would have been better off to come clean about Spygate, and any other *'s wrongdoing that they knew about, not try to cover it up.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Check this out:

[URL]http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25306228/ex-ref-was-once-suspicious-of-pats-jim-mcnally-reported-him-to-nfl[/URL]

This stuff is going to just keep dribbling out, a little at a time. *'s and Brady's legacies are tarnished; a significant portion of the fan base will always see their championships as tainted by cheating.

NFL would have been better off to come clean about Spygate, and any other *'s wrongdoing that they knew about, not try to cover it up.

Interesting....not that surprising. Aside from NE fans, i think the rest of the country believes the Pats are guilty as charged....

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelfin View Post
    Interesting....not that surprising. Aside from NE fans, i think the rest of the country believes the Pats are guilty as charged....
    Absolutely. Bugs me to no end though that they'll still "officially" be treated as winners ... no penalty for cheating - in Canton, at SB half times, on NFL films/TV shows, etc.

"Why NOT cheat"?

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!