Thread: lost in translation - cheating

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

lost in translation - cheating

It is this simple, the definition of cheating is having one set of rules for you and one for everyone else. Tom "Barry Bonds" Brady has been in the league for 15 years. He is aware of all the league's inner workings and has, by his signing of the latest collective bargaining agreement, approved. He has played countless games against teams / players penalized by goodell. He and the cheatriots benefited from this arrangement. He got caught or "accused" and now he claims 1) didn't know he could be suspended 2) the investigation was unfair 3) it was carried out by an impartial judge - goodell.

Well, Well, Well isn't it convenient now there is a problem Brady has with an investigation of wrong doing. Second, wwwooo! too much power for that Goodell character - but no problem w/ him altering the foundations of aggressive defensive football. Finally, he watched all kinds of punishment laid down but only now with the accusations he plays dumb like he never heard a player could be suspended for "compromising the integrity of the game".

In order to believe the cheatriots, you have to believe in the assassination attempt and the ill will of a team of investigators. Sorry, I don't believe they went in too aggressively.....as a matter of fact they were too passive and that allowed this cloud to be cast over them. In the world of the politics, its the same tactic the clintons used since the 90's .....stonewall, destroy/ compromise evidence, shut up possible witnesses, launch PR team and go on attack, then sprinkle in slanderous comments about guys trying to do their job like Wells and his team.

For years, I have always maintained the player / punishment agreement is terrible. However, the players agreed to it (exception steelers). Brady did his best to secure a muddled case and definitely did not do everything he could to clear his name. As much as I dislike belicheat, I believe him. Just trying to be fair. But now Barry Bonds Brady uses the court to make sure he will and has been treated "special". He is a joke in as much as Goodell is. So Tom meet Roger - over and out.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Just be thankful you don't live smack dead in the center of New England country..... My god the *'s fans out here make me want to puke....

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

That is funny, have a guy who worked for me and dating family. He kept referring to READ THE WELLS REPORT!....you know nothing blah blah blah. Finally asked him if he read spygate. He said no because it was a done by a pittsburgh writer.(?) Then, he started going off on all kinds of personal attacks.

Geez I think if Cheatriot fans were so confident - there would be no reason to go so far and misrepresent the ruling - only on goodell power, not bradys guilt or innocence.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

They are, for the most part, arrogant and hard headed when it comes to talking football. I walk a thin line when talking football with them because I don't want to get them started On a tangent about how great Brady is and how everyone hates them cause they are the best. I must say though I love rocking my Pittsburgh gear around here. I wear it proudly, win or lose...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

"Im not saying if i did it or not. Im just saying you investigated improperly and then punished me unfairly. Therefore my name is cleared."
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel View Post
    "Im not saying if i did it or not. Im just saying you investigated improperly and then punished me unfairly. Therefore my name is cleared."
    Said every guilty person since 7,381 B.C.