Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Didn't See Game (Packers) but saw SACKS on Statsheet

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Didn't See Game (Packers) but saw SACKS on Statsheet

Concerning Sacks ... saw a photo of Harrisons Sack (Vintage, no explanation needed).

However ... J.J., "Bust" Dupree and Shamarko all had sacks. How did they look???
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Rookie

User Info Menu

JJ bull rushed his man and got the sack. It is the preseason, but on that particular play, he did not look weak.
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Jarvis Jones had a nice power rush but wasn't much of factor outside of that.
    Shamarko was flying all over the field, he had a really nice game, I was impressed.
    Dupree looked strong rushing the passer and he was solid against the run.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Concerning Sacks ... saw a photo of Harrisons Sack (Vintage, no explanation needed).

However ... J.J., "Bust" Dupree and Shamarko all had sacks. How did they look???
    I believe all but Harrison were against backup QB. AR would have certainly prevented the JJ, Dupree and Thomas sacks with diagnosing and quick release but it was nice to see JJ actually do something. Dupree sacks were coverage sacks and others were involved. Thomas came on a corner blitz. Pretty nice. Our 1s against their ones=we looked pathetic. Heyward was getting blown off the ball, there was no rush, wide open receivers. Any decent QB will carve us up. It will be a long and painful season.
    Last edited by 7upnext; 08-23-2015 at 06:40 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Shamarko had a good game. Jones had one good rush for a sack. Dupree IMO looked much better than Jones and had his best game of the season
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Rookie

User Info Menu

Comedy gold!
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Starter

User Info Menu

Anyone know how many snaps Deebo has played. Seems like not many but 2 big sacks. I ve been impressed.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 7upnext View Post
    I believe all but Harrison were against backup QB. AR would have certainly prevented the JJ, Dupree and Thomas sacks with diagnosing and quick release but it was nice to see JJ actually do something. Dupree sacks were coverage sacks and others were involved. Thomas came on a corner blitz. Pretty nice. Our 1s against their ones=we looked pathetic. Heyward was getting blown off the ball, there was no rush, wide open receivers. Any decent QB will carve us up. It will be a long and painful season.
    i tend to disagree with your forecast
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Starter

User Info Menu

Granted, Timmons was out but run defense didn't look very good to me vs their first team. Esp their first drive. Did have one nice stuff prior to the safety

Rookie

User Info Menu

Timmons was out AND Vince Williams was out with a hamstring...so your 3rd Buck was playing with the 1st team...all it takes is one guy out of position...