or...
    Kelvin Bustum
    David DeBustro
    Ramon Buster
    Cameron HeyBust
    Darrius Bustward-Bey
    Mike Bustell
    DeBustalo Williams
    Not bad...though I'm wondering if we shouldn't stick to Steelers recent draft picks and first year players...

DeBustalo Williams is a great name, but the dude has some history in the league and wasn't picked by us...

Perhaps I'm overthinking this a little, but it is clearly important to establish a cute "bust" nickname when throwing players under the bus on the board...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Not bad...though I'm wondering if we shouldn't stick to Steelers recent draft picks and first year players...

DeBustalo Williams is a great name, but the dude has some history in the league and wasn't picked by us...

Perhaps I'm overthinking this a little, but it is clearly important to establish a cute "bust" nickname when throwing players under the bus on the board...
    He can bust for us since he's a Free Agent.

I hope he sucks just so I can call him "DeBustalo Williams"
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    He can bust for us since he's a Free Agent.

I hope he sucks just so I can call him "DeBustalo Williams"
    I think as a free agent it's no longer a "bust" more a Duce situation. Thus DeDucestalao Williams would be his moniker

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    Some good efforts, but I'm not sure that we will ever be able to match Bustamalu.
    That's definitely a classic but Bust Dupree still has a lot of potential down the road.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Notleadpoisoned View Post
    That's definitely a classic but Bust Dupree still has a lot of potential down the road.
    You, me and Bust Dupree.

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

SenBust Golson
    Senquez GolBust
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    Some good efforts, but I'm not sure that we will ever be able to match Bustamalu.

It doesn't have 'bust' in it, but I always thought 'Lame A$$ Sweed' was pretty good.

Speaking of plays on words w/names, we never got to get any mileage of "(Keenan) Lewis and (Ryan) Clark roaming the secondary"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Mike Bustlin

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rara View Post
    Mike Bustlin
    and Keith Buster

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gus View Post
    It doesn't have 'bust' in it, but I always thought 'Lame A$$ Sweed' was pretty good.

Speaking of plays on words w/names, we never got to get any mileage of "(Keenan) Lewis and (Ryan) Clark roaming the secondary"
    I hereby submit my nomination for unnecessarily offensive post of the year:

If that Lewis and Clark were exploring the American West, they never would reached the Pacific, because Clark's spleen would have exploded while they attempted to cross the Rocky Mountains.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.