Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: This just in....patriots are cheaters!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    Here is a better analogy, that even Patriot fans can understand. Scumbag texts Victim that he is going to pick Victim up in Scumbag's car. Undisputed evidence shows that Scumbag and two flunkies pick Victim up and drive Victim to remote location at around 3:25 am. Videotape evidence shows Scumbag and two flunkies arrive at Scumbag's house at around 3:35 am, without Victim. Victim is later found dead of multiple gunshot wounds at remote location. So, while there is no direct evidence that Scumbag and two flunkies shot Victim multiple times, there is plenty of circumstantial evidence that Scumbag and two flunkies shot Victim multiple times.

Legend/Key: ("Scumbag and two flunkies" = Brady and McNally/Jastremski; "shot" = deflated; "remote location" = public pisser at the Razor; "Scumbag's house" = officials' half-time locker room; "multiple gunshot wounds" = eleven (11) squishy-ass footballs).
    Mind if I borrow this? Sure would like to post it up on facebook hahaa

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    Here is a better analogy, that even Patriot fans can understand. Scumbag texts Victim that he is going to pick Victim up in Scumbag's car. Undisputed evidence shows that Scumbag and two flunkies pick Victim up and drive Victim to remote location at around 3:25 am. Videotape evidence shows Scumbag and two flunkies arrive at Scumbag's house at around 3:35 am, without Victim. Victim is later found dead of multiple gunshot wounds at remote location. So, while there is no direct evidence that Scumbag and two flunkies shot Victim multiple times, there is plenty of circumstantial evidence that Scumbag and two flunkies shot Victim multiple times.

Legend/Key: ("Scumbag and two flunkies" = Brady and McNally/Jastremski; "shot" = deflated; "remote location" = public pisser at the Razor; "Scumbag's house" = officials' half-time locker room; "multiple gunshot wounds" = eleven (11) squishy-ass footballs).
    I would nominate this as post of the year if it weren't the same guy who already gave us the epic "where there is piss there is fire" post earlier this year.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    LeGarrette BlountVerified account‏@LG_Blount -

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!! SMH #PATSNATION STAND UP!!!!!

[URL]https://twitter.com/LG_Blount/status/597885337386557440[/URL]
    What's ridiculous is how this guy ended up with the Pats the second he was released. Someone should investigate his phone records before the Titans game.
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    $$$$

And now, it sounds as though CryBrady and the Patriots are going to appeal their punishment. If anyone ought to be filing some kind of objection, it ought to be Sean Peyton.

Through all of this, the commissioner's office has spoken loud and clear: If you're going to be associated with a scandal, better to be a Patriot than a Saint.
    Wouldn't it be awesome if they appealed the decision and the result was stiffer penalties?

Makes me think of a guy I know whose ex-wife took him to court in an effort to get her alimony increased, but when the judge heard how much he was already paying her, he cut the amount in half instead. Awesome.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Wouldn't it be awesome if they appealed the decision and the result was stiffer penalties?

Makes me think of a guy I know whose ex-wife took him to court in an effort to get her alimony increased, but when the judge heard how much he was already paying her, he cut the amount in half instead. Awesome.
    A neighbor had something similar happen, but not in a positive way. Appealed his property taxes and end up getting his taxes raised, retroactive to 3 years prior. Ouch.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    So, Ben gets 4 games for being falsely accused twice.
    Sean Payton gets a year for being in charge of a team that is attacking the other team's physical weaknesses.
    Rice originally gets 2 games for intentionally knocking his girlfriend unconscious.
    Belichick gets nothing but a fine for willfully cheating after being warned multiple times not to take specific videos.
    Brady gets 4 games for authorizing the deflation of footballs, likely over a period of multiple years.

The NFL's punishment system is a complete mess. In my opinion, Belichick should have gotten the same kind of treatment that Sean Payton got. It's Belichick that has created the environment in New England that you bend, break and disregard the rules as much as possible to get a competitive advantage.
    Don't forget, Terrell Pryor was suspended 5 games for trading jerseys for tattoos IN COLLEGE...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Don't forget, Terrell Pryor was suspended 5 games for trading jerseys for tattoos IN COLLEGE...
    Please, someone send this on to the national media. Is there *anyone* out there who believes the penalty is ridiculously small???

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

A liar, a cheater, and a murderer walk into a bar... Hey, looks like the Patriots are in town this week...

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

I remember when the Raiders had this punter Ray Guy. He could punt higher and farther than anyone else in the league, by far. So much so that the Raiders were accused of inflating the balls with helium when Ray would punt.

This current bull**** of raising such a hoopla over underinflated balls is just as silly.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BowCatShot View Post

This current bull**** of raising such a hoopla over underinflated balls is just as silly.