Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone seen this? Character matters.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

He really looks a lot like TO when he runs.

Could be such a steal...drafted 2 spots ahead of where TO went too btw. Hes not perfect, can play sloppy...but imo the rich got richer in the passing game this weekend

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Ditto, but it was a "guy tear" so barely visible More like eyes watering from allergies.

Seriously though, seems like a quality young man.
    Absolutely! No girls tears allowed on this forum.
    Trolls are people too.

Backup

User Info Menu

Hard not to root for this kid where ever he was drafted. Not gonna lie I am thrilled to have him represent the Pittsburgh Steelers. I pray for that young lady and hope she gets to visit the Burgh for a game.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Good prospect better person.

Legend

User Info Menu

Great story. I definitely like Coates the person. Regardless of what he winds up doing on the field, he's a winner when it comes to what really matters.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bluto View Post
    Hard not to root for this kid where ever he was drafted. Not gonna lie I am thrilled to have him represent the Pittsburgh Steelers. I pray for that young lady and hope she gets to visit the Burgh for a game.
    Can you imagine the reception she'd get?
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

That is so beautiful. I still have a lump in my throat. I hope she makes it.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Great story. I definitely like Coates the person. Regardless of what he winds up doing on the field, he's a winner when it comes to what really matters.
    You said it, brother. What a guy! I'm glad the Steelers got him.
    I'm praying for the little kid. I hope she makes it. It will be a great day when she comes to Pit, cancer-free, to watch her favorite player catch the winning TD.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bostonsteeler View Post
    You said it, brother. What a guy! I'm glad the Steelers got him.
    I'm praying for the little kid. I hope she makes it. It will be a great day when she comes to Pit, cancer-free, to watch her favorite player catch the winning TD.
    He apparently also got engaged over the weekend. A good week for the man.