Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Deja Vu

Starter

User Info Menu

Deja Vu

2014 Draft. Steelers draft a LB, while a superior player at the same position is drafted by a conference rival only one pick later.

2015 Draft. See Above.

It may be time for Colbert to join Cowher on CBS. Just sayin.

Legend

User Info Menu

should have drafted Eddie Lacy instead of Le'Veon Bell...

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Perhaps. Last time I checked Eddie Lacy is eligible for weeks 1-3 2015.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 7 UP View Post
    2014 Draft. Steelers draft a LB, while a superior player at the same position is drafted by a conference rival only one pick later.

2015 Draft. See Above.

It may be time for Colbert to join Cowher on CBS. Just sayin.
    Threads like these aren't necessary and for me they arent appreciated. We all love this team, the guys drafting are being PAID to draft. The analysts couldn't say enough positive things about our first two picks. I wasn't near the TV for the Coates selection. We aren't always going to agree but I see zero reason to beat down these kids before they even see the field. Its old. Its tired and its fvcking short sighted.
    Last edited by Snatch98; 05-02-2015 at 01:07 AM.

Starter

User Info Menu

@Snatch98

Backup

User Info Menu

Colbert is atop the list of best G.Ms in the NFL. If he was let go there would be a bidding war for his services.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    This sort of thing can EASILY be a blessing in disguise. A RB playing 16 games can easily be worn down by the time the playoffs roll around.

As for Shazier/Mosley... ridiculous to deem a winner at this point.
    I wasn't hired for my disposition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post

should have drafted Chris Borland.

oh wait...

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    Its obvious who the winner is UP to this point.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch98 View Post
    Threads like these aren't necessary and for me they arent appreciated. We all love this team, the guys drafting are being PAID to draft. The analysts couldn't say enough positive things about our first two picks. I wasn't near the TV for the Coates selection. We aren't always going to agree but I see zero reason to beat down these kids before they even see the field. Its old. Its tired and its fvcking short sighted.
    I dont like this draft. Im glad you do. I love it when people fawn all over whoever the Steelers pick, and then get mad because not every one wants to sip the kool aid.

Bud Dupree may be one of the stiffest players Ive ever seen. He has no"wiggle". Hes a straight up and down rusher. Hard to describe it exactly, but his on field play looks akward to me. He can be a good player. Hes going to be a project. He will not help us this year. Shane Ray will help the Broncos THIS year. To me thats huge.

Golson isnt just small. Hes very small. He was a nice player at Miss. I havent seen a draft site yet that had him as a second round pick. Some sites had him as low as 4.

Sammie Coats is actually a great pick, but for another team. I really like Coats as a player but we did not need a WR here at all. I guess Colbert is eager to have competition for DHB at that #4 wideout spot.

We did very little to help our team this season so far in this draft.