View Poll Results: Who would you rather draft in round 1?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • OLB Randy Gregory

9 40.91%
  • CB Marcus Peters

9 40.91%
  • I'd pass on both even if they fell to #22

4 18.18%

Thread: Which talented player with red flags would you prefer if available in round 1?

Legend

User Info Menu

Which talented player with red flags would you prefer if available in round 1?

Both guys play a position of need for us and likely would not be available anywhere close to #22 if they were squeaky clean.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Both are top ten talents, I would probably prefer Peters as I believe he has an exceptionally high ceiling and his overall skill set is a safer bet to transfer to the pros.

Gregory has his size issue to deal with and while he can potentially be a top tier edge rusher, Peters profiles as the safer pick from a physical tools standpoint

Rookie

User Info Menu

I'd rather deal with discipline issues as opposed to drug issues...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Backup

User Info Menu

After watching that Josh Gordon situation In Cleveland I would stay far away from Gregory. Disappointment waiting to happen.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chiken View Post
    After watching that Josh Gordon situation In Cleveland I would stay far away from Gregory. Disappointment waiting to happen.
    Id say theres a pretty huge difference between the two, but i get the reasoning