Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harrison refers to Lebeau

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Harrison refers to Lebeau

As Dickey.... Well well well I guess it's not a problem now. Lol
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Starter

User Info Menu

Did he really?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Big difference from Harrison saying it and You saying it.
    But I'm not shocked you wouldn't understand that
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 7 UP View Post
    Did he really?
    yep on the Depot website. He also said Tennessee matched offer and that he was torn on the decision.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Maybe briefly. His family is in Pittsburgh.... speaks volumes.
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Legend

User Info Menu

“To lie and say that I am not (disappointed) wouldn't be true because I wanted to be with (LeBeau) again, to be honest with you. I am not going to sugarcoat it,” Harrison said, via Mark Kaboly of the Tribune-Review. “It was real hard. You know how it is with Dicky. You don't want to let him down. You want to be loyal to him to a fault.”
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy View Post
    "You don't want to let him down. You want to be loyal to him to a fault.”

tell us about it...lol.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    As Dickey.... Well well well I guess it's not a problem now. Lol
    Here's a parallel (somewhat)...Robert DeNiro's friends call him Bobby. But if you meet him, I would suggest going the Robert route (actually, Mr. DeNiro is probably a better option, just like Coach LeBeau is much more respectful than Dickey if you aren't a friend of his, as James Harrison is at this point).
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Here's a parallel (somewhat)...Robert DeNiro's friends call him Bobby. But if you meet him, I would suggest going the Robert route (actually, Mr. DeNiro is probably a better option, just like Coach LeBeau is much more respectful than Dickey if you aren't a friend of his, as James Harrison is at this point).
    Good advice to follow if you aren't a jagoff.
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy View Post
    You want to be loyal to him to a fault.”
    The organization was "loyal to a fault" for two years too long as the defense clearly continued to slide into mediocrity.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"