Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Worilds retires!!! Whaaaaat??

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Don't make be go "Point Break" here...

Wars of religion always make me laugh because basically you're fighting over who has the best imaginary friend.
    Clearly there will be a Book of Keanu in the Roadhouse religion. Some may see this as sacrilegious, but many will see him as a prophet foretelling that no one beats Dalton in a fight.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    that don't explain Dirty Dancing
    Just like Jesus, Swayze had to prove he's both fully human and fully divine. Seems pretty obvious to me.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Whoa, whoa, whoa......if Swayze is the son of God, does that make Jennifer Grey "Mary Magdelene"?
    Someone else gets it. I just might have to make Chadman the Pope of Roadhouse. It could be a tight vote given Ruthless and his knowledge of the Wade Garrett Testament (Old Testamanet) and specifically the prophet Keanu.

"Nobody puts baby in the corner" and "Let him who is without sin cast the first stone" are basically the same line about Baby and Mary Magdelene respectively.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    She wants Lord Swayze to save all of mankind, except for her brother Ferris Bueller.

That entire movie was all inside Cameron's mind. It was the original fight club. Ferris and his sister weren't real. That's a small point that sometimes clouds the Roadhouse religion.

Legend

User Info Menu

Monty Python has to do a remake of "Life of Brian" for this new religion called "Life of Don".

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    That entire movie was all inside Cameron's mind. It was the original fight club. Ferris and his sister weren't real. That's a small point that sometimes clouds the Roadhouse religion.
    When Cameron was in Egypt's land...

...let my Cameron go.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Alex Kozora retweeted
    Mark Kaboly @MarkKaboly_Trib -

Colbert on Worilds: “Him deciding to retire didn’t affect us one way or the other because he wasn’t in our plans.”

When I asked Colbert if Moats is starter on left: “That is Coach Tomlin’s call but I would imagine."

[URL]https://twitter.com/Alex_Kozora[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Alex Kozora retweeted
    Mark Kaboly @MarkKaboly_Trib -

Colbert on Worilds: “Him deciding to retire didn’t affect us one way or the other because he wasn’t in our plans.”

When I asked Colbert if Moats is starter on left: “That is Coach Tomlin’s call but I would imagine."

[URL]https://twitter.com/Alex_Kozora[/URL]

How cold was that?

ICE COLD!!!
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

That as pretty cold. Not surprising though.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    How cold was that?

ICE COLD!!!
    Hey Ya!!!!!

Not a surprise. We tend to sign guys in his situation before they "shop around" as a free agent. At that point we know some idiot will overpay, so they
    are good as gone. I knew then that he would never be a Steeler again before he announced anything. Thus the comment.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher