Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Steelers inquire about Revis

Legend

User Info Menu

It's the off-season. Everyone gets a bit fighty in the off season. Then we band together in woe or glee as the season wears on..
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Nate Wiggins CB
    2. Ricky Pearsall WR
    3. Blake Fisher OT
    3. Mason McCormick OC
    4. Cedric Gray ILB
    6. Jaden Crumedy DT
    6. Tahj Washington WR

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel View Post
    You caught some flack for your position but i cant blame you cause that post was provocative. Then again, he was also correcting an inaccurate statement so since its the first time ive seen anything of the sort from tip, he gets the benefit of the doubt in my book.
    Thanks. My approach to posting on this board is either to talk pure football, or to respond to Patriots-related posts only after someone else has brought them into the discussion.

About my post in this thread: it wasn't meant to be snarky, but as I re-read it I can see how it could be taken that way.

My apologies.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    I like to come here and read about the Steelers. If another team's fan wants to post respectfully about the Steelers here, that's great.

But I don't see how posting that "Revis is going to get a ring this June because he was on the **s this season" is that kind of post. At best it's irrelevant, at worst it's trolling. It belongs on the ** forum, or the Revis forum, not on the Planet Steelers forum.

All IMO, of course. OK, point made - thanks.
    how is it trolling? Lemming said he would never get a ring...

which sounded like he didn't know he just won one.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    how is it trolling? Lemming said he would never get a ring...

which sounded like he didn't know he just won one.
    Yeah, if he said he would never get ANOTHER ring, then that is obviously true after signing a long term deal with the awful Jets.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tiproast View Post
    Thanks. My approach to posting on this board is either to talk pure football, or to respond to Patriots-related posts only after someone else has brought them into the discussion.

About my post in this thread: it wasn't meant to be snarky, but as I re-read it I can see how it could be taken that way.

My apologies.
    Well done, sir!
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's final Mock
    1.20 - Tailiese Fuaga, OT, Oregon St
    2.51 - Zach Frazier, C, WVU
    3.84 - Luke Mccaffery, WR, Rice
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tiproast View Post

My apologies.
    Well, this isn't pure football or Patriots related, but, Have you shoveled yourself out of your driveway yet?

Pappy

Trade 20 & 119 to Tampa for 26/57

1.26 - Graham Barton, OC/G, Duke
    2.51 - Xavier Leggette, WR, South Carolina
    2.57 - Braden Fiske, DT, FSU
    3.84 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    3.98 - T'Vondre Sweat, DT, Texas
    7.178 - Joe Milton III, QB, Tennessee
    7.195 - Omar Speights, LB, LSU

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Yeah, if he said he would never get ANOTHER ring, then that is obviously true after signing a long term deal with the awful Jets.
    Maybe he meant a ring that wasn't tainted...

Backup

User Info Menu

My vote is to get rid of this thread and all the other threads about players we were never going to get in the first place.

Rookie

User Info Menu

The Bush thread should go, then...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    The Bush thread should go, then...
    But then roughly half of hausparty's 247 total posts will go up in smoke!
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.