Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Bush!!

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hausparty View Post
    Talk about the perfect backup for bell. He's there for the taking so unless Reggie is trying to be a starter I say we do everything we can to get him. No game plan change needed for Reggie
    Oft injured, and wont be happy with his role on the team. Pass.

Legend

User Info Menu

I have no interest in Reggie Bush at all. I'd prefer Helu.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hausparty View Post
    Talk about the perfect backup for bell. He's there for the taking so unless Reggie is trying to be a starter I say we do everything we can to get him. No game plan change needed for Reggie
    Bush misses way too much time for injuries
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    I have no interest in Reggie Bush at all. I'd prefer Helu.
    I agree. Helu would be a better add
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Backup

User Info Menu

Helu over Bush? We are kidding right?

Anyone watch the games in which we actually TRIED to use Blount? Our entire offense looked totally different and we sucked to put it simply.

Bush may of missed playing time because he was 'hurt" but Helu missed playing time because Morris was just better.

Backup

User Info Menu

Cut Troy, save space and lets get a difference maker at the RB position so Bell doesn't have to play 99% of the time, again a lesson we learned with Willie Parker.

Backup

User Info Menu

I know he has been injured a bit. But if Deangelo Williams would come at the right price. I may give him a look. If his role is back up he can be very effective with limited carries to help keep him healthy. Dont think he would be like Blount complaining bout touches.

Legend

User Info Menu

[url]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/44217-Bush[/url]!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bluto View Post
    I know he has been injured a bit. But if Deangelo Williams would come at the right price. I may give him a look. If his role is back up he can be very effective with limited carries to help keep him healthy. Dont think he would be like Blount complaining bout touches.
    probably injured more than Bush... no thanks

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    Remember, we're not looking for a #1, just a #2 who isn't a bum. We don't need someone to light us up, we've got that already.

Only downside is that Lighting (Bell) is better paired with more of a Thunder-type runner (who won't pout and then refuse to play) than Bush is.

I agree, even if we wanted him and could afford him, he probably wants to be the #1 somewhere. Worth talking to him, for sure, and I bet/hope we do!
    Who was the Thunder RB he was paired with where it worked?