Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Time running out for Steelers' 3rd string QB Landry Jones?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Two2Tango View Post
    That's not the OFFENSE.

You said, and I quote:

"Haley's offense averaged 31 points per game the last 10 games of the 2014 season...."

That is not correct.
    you're full of shi* Crash and you know it...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    He's only counting "offensive" points. For example, AB scored on a punt return in week 17 vs. the Bengals. Hence, the offense only scored 20 points....
    Crash will twist stats in his favor whenever it helps his argument but will always "conveniently" ignore those types of things whenever it doesn't...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Two2Tango View Post
    "Haley's offense averaged 31 points per game the last 10 games of the 2014 season..."

That's YOUR quote, not mine.

You just got your math wrong.

No shame in that. Everyone has at some point.
    nothing wrong with my math, the Steelers scored 312 points their last 10 games.

unlike you, I don't care who gets the credit for that....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

We all picked that up several posts ago. The annoying thing is when someone overemphasizes their perspective, pretends like no one else knows anything, and insults other members about their presumed lack of knowledge. With one individual who over dominates a discussion with repeated postings and insults, there is no room for the group to develop the conversation normally and that is when this board becomes much less interesting to me.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Legend

User Info Menu

and force poor Crash to create his 183rd new name to post under...
    make that 185 new user names now...

Legend

User Info Menu

I actually like the fact that Crash infuses some conversation outside the main stream head in the sand rah rah that I grow weary of reading. With that said, it's kind of like when smartmonies was here...no one could hear him because of his delivery. That won't change with Crash and it's the reason he has been banned from every Steeler community I know of.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I'm waiting for the ESPN show featuring Crash, Mark Madden, Skip Bayless, and Stephen A. Smith where all four guys at the same time just continuously spew out their opinions as the absolute truth at a deafening volume, trying to outshout each other for an entire half hour program without stopping to breathe or listen to anyone else's perspectives.
    THAT would be BLASPHEMOUS my brotha.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Rookie

User Info Menu

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzz.....
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Rookie

User Info Menu

And yet, he played all 16 games for two consecutive years for the first time in his career...

...and was sacked at a lower rate that at any time during his career...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLemmingsLemming View Post
    That sums up the Haley era very well Slap. One of the best posts you've ever had here.
    It also sums up the Crash era on every Steeler board in existence...