Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Time running out for Steelers' 3rd string QB Landry Jones?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post

It is difficult to characterize Haley's offense as a "garbage time" offense when the Steelers managed to win 11 games and the AFC North....all that with a defense that was less than awesome overall.

If the Steelers had a highly ranked offense but finished 8-8 again (or, God forbid, worse) I could concede the point...but, the fact is that they won 11 games and made the playoffs with Todd Haley
    Alex Kozora @Alex_Kozora -

The more I go back and watch tape, more I realize Todd Haley calls one of the best games of any OC. Uses one play to set up another so well.

[URL]https://twitter.com/Alex_Kozora[/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Two2Tango View Post
    Joe Starkey @JoeStarkey1 - Oct 12 2014

Ravens fired an offensive coordinator during a year in which they won Super Bowl. Why can't Steelers?

[URL]https://twitter.com/JoeStarkey1[/URL]
    Welcome to the Planet Tango....
    I would say the answer to that is we had a prolific offense last year and things seem to be going well in that department.
    That move would make no sense for us at this time.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel View Post
    Welcome to the Planet Tango....

You mean, welcome back Crash!
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

welcome back Crash
    I believe that should get consideration for "Sentences No One Has Ever Said."
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Anyone know what the fastest banishment at Planet Steelers has been for a nonspam account? I wonder if they've ever gotten anyone with less than 5 posts.....

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I believe that should get consideration for "Sentences No One Has Ever Said."
    No, he has his fans...sadly...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm waiting for the ESPN show featuring Crash, Mark Madden, Skip Bayless, and Stephen A. Smith where all four guys at the same time just continuously spew out their opinions as the absolute truth at a deafening volume, trying to outshout each other for an entire half hour program without stopping to breathe or listen to anyone else's perspectives.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Personally, I'm not a fan but I will say he has more to add here than some.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis View Post
    Anyone know what the fastest banishment at Planet Steelers has been for a nonspam account? I wonder if they've ever gotten anyone with less than 5 posts.....
    im sure it can be done if a lot of crybabies pm the mods and ask for it.
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

You mean, welcome back Crash!
    My bad, I should have been able to guess by the name but the post was innocuous and i thought haleysvomit was still flashing in the pan.
    Hawaiian owes us all a round of beers for this latest outbreak...
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.