Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Julian Edelman Tries to recruit Seth Meyers

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tiproast View Post
    Moved back to Mass last August after five years in California (final year was in San Diego).

And a snow-blower is on the shopping list. They're a little bit scarce around here right now.
    Still shovel by hand up here in Minnesota. Not as much snow this year, jet streams sent it all toward you all in NE.

Backup

User Info Menu

hear you are getting a blizzard sat-sunday.....sorry

Legend

User Info Menu

It's been clear, warm and sunny here in Wyoning. What the heck? I only got to ice fish a few times.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by passhappy View Post
    hear you are getting a blizzard sat-sunday.....sorry
    Well, it's getting tiresome, but other than that, it's not too bad. It takes me about 90 minutes to do the driveway and the paths to the front door and back door, and about 30 minutes of that is dealing with the heavy stuff at the end from the plows. At my age (60) I find a slow steady pace works best.

My wife has taken on the chore of raking the roof - she wears snow shoes for that and is having a blast.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tiproast View Post
    Well, it's getting tiresome, but other than that, it's not too bad. It takes me about 90 minutes to do the driveway and the paths to the front door and back door, and about 30 minutes of that is dealing with the heavy stuff at the end from the plows. At my age (60) I find a slow steady pace works best.

My wife has taken on the chore of raking the roof - she wears snow shoes for that and is having a blast.
    Tip, be careful, be safe, and try and shovel while its falling, I'd rather move the snow 5 or 6 times and move 2-3 inches at a time than try and move over a foot all at once. Good luck, I hope you have a generator, just in case.

Pappy

Trade 20 & 119 to Tampa for 26/57

1.26 - Graham Barton, OC/G, Duke
    2.51 - Xavier Leggette, WR, South Carolina
    2.57 - Braden Fiske, DT, FSU
    3.84 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    3.98 - T'Vondre Sweat, DT, Texas
    7.178 - Joe Milton III, QB, Tennessee
    7.195 - Omar Speights, LB, LSU

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount