Thread: I think we got this guy all wrong

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I think we got this guy all wrong

[url]http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/2/4/7980439/legarrette-blount-bitch-mode-shirt-patriots-parade-marshawn-lynch-seahawks[/url]

Obviously, he prospered this year due to his professionalism and his class. He is what is right about sports.
    I wasn't hired for my disposition.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    [URL]http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/2/4/7980439/legarrette-blount-bitch-mode-shirt-patriots-parade-marshawn-lynch-seahawks[/URL]

Obviously, he prospered this year due to his professionalism and his class. He is what is right about sports.
    How does Blount holding up a B*tch Mode shirt not make him even more of a douche than what we already think? The guy isnt half the running back lynch is.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 7 UP View Post
    How does Blount holding up a B*tch Mode shirt not make him even more of a douche than what we already think? The guy isnt half the running back lynch is.
    Sarcasm meter broken?
    Don't feel bad, he got me too

Starter

User Info Menu

That explains it. Was wondering where he was going with that.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

His weed charges were dropped but a fine or suspension should still be coming
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Legend

User Info Menu

Uhhh...Blount...you can't have "100 percent respect" for Lynch, and then wear THAT shirt. What a douche.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Uhhh...Blount...you can't have "100 percent respect" for Lynch, and then wear THAT shirt. What a douche.
    I don't think he wore it. I think someone threw a few up to them and he held one up while laughing.

a guy who sucker punches a player after a loss is a real b!tch IMO.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    a guy who sucker punches a player after a loss is a real b!tch IMO.
    A guy who leaves the field before the game is over and boards the bus before his teammates hit the locker room, and ignores Coach Peezy's orders to return to the locker room...that qualifies as well. He's a chump, not a champ.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.