Thread: LeBeau to join Titans staff

Legend

User Info Menu

LeBeau to join Titans staff

Ken Whisenhunt is bringing in LeBeau to join the staff. Ray Horton** (19 years of playing or coaching with DL) remains the DC. Titans were 27th in total D last year.

[URL]http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12275871/tennessee-titans-hire-hofer-dick-lebeau-help-run-defense[/URL]

**Thanks T.O. Steeler Fan. (apparently I could have used a mean cup of Tim Horton coffee this morning before I posted...)
    Last edited by Ghost; 02-04-2015 at 03:38 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

can someone please tell me why DL's ego let him go to Tennessee?

Legend

User Info Menu

Congrats, Coach LaeuBueuaeu (man, that IS hard to spell!)

Too bad we don't play the Titans next year. I'll have to remember to wear my #44 Lions throwback jersey during the weeks when Tennessee travels to Cleveland and New England next season, though.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Congrats, Coach LaeuBueuaeu (man, that IS hard to spell!)

Too bad we don't play the Titans next year. I'll have to remember to wear my #44 Lions throwback jersey during the weeks when Tennessee travels to Cleveland and New England next season, though.
    Where did you get your throwback jersey? I was shopping for one of those.
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    can someone please tell me why DL's ego let him go to Tennessee?
    I'm sure DL wanted two things:

1) Working with a friend? (Arizona, Tennessee) Check

2) Close to Cincinnati? (Tennessee, NOT Arizona) Check
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Ken Whisenhunt is bringing in LeBeau to join the staff. Tim Horton (19 years of playing or coaching with DL) remains the DC. Titans were 27th in total D last year.

[URL]http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12275871/tennessee-titans-hire-hofer-dick-lebeau-help-run-defense[/URL]
    That would be Ray Horton. Tim Horton was a great NHL defenseman (including one year with the Pens), and was known to brew a mean cup of coffee.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    That would be Ray Horton. Tim Horton was a great NHL defenseman (including one year with the Pens), and was known to brew a mean cup of coffee.
    ...AND make a badass doughnut!
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    ...AND make a badass doughnut!
    Mmmm...Tim Horton's apple fritter....

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Backup

User Info Menu

We call Arizona "Pittsburgh West" ... seems to me that Tennessee is "Pittsburgh South". There coaching staff includes a whole lot people with Steelers connections: Whisenhunt, Lebeau, Horton, Mularkey and Nick Eason. Now all they need to do is start fighting Arizona for Steelers cast-offs and the transformation will be complete.