Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WAHH!! Poor Rog....

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RobinCole View Post
    I doubt they are fraternity brothers. The article you may be referring to suggested that they have been "virtual" frat brothers since Goodell became commissioner. Kraft was a member of Zeta Beta Tau at Columbia in the early '60s. Goodell went to Washington & Jefferson, which does not have a ZBT chapter.

Thanks for clearing that up RC

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/01/26/deflategate-roger-goodell-robert-kraft-richard-sherman

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

With the Cheats winning the Super Bowl I would have to guess that, the NFL will now do anything against the Cheats. The NFL will have to admit that they cheated and that the Super Bowl this year has a blemish to it. Just like the other SUper Bowls the Patricheats cheated at.

Rookie

User Info Menu

It doesn't matter after the fact. The NFL made sure to make their money off of the SB. Even if they actually decide to punish the Pats**, hopefully by vacating the wins, they don't have to give back any of the money.

They can "protect" the integrity of the game AND keep all the money...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.