Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Starlifter is right again! (re: Blount)

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sword View Post
    nope...I'm at work and I only own Steeler gear.......we know you like to make up stuff so keep it going....
    make stuff up?

All these crazy scenarios and excuses for the Pats** and EYE make stuff up? LOL...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

People forget that Gray has just carried for 200 yds plus numerous tds, so why was there a need for LG. I think you are wrong on this one.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    People forget that Gray has just carried for 200 yds plus numerous tds, so why was there a need for LG. I think you are wrong on this one.
    who the hell is Gray?

There was a need for LG because Billicheat probably didn't trust Gray. He was also benched for being late after that 200 yard game and I haven't heard his name since.

Legend

User Info Menu

wouldn't want a guy like him on the roster knowing what the Steelers were dealing with at the time. but hindsight says the Steelers probably should have thought things out a little more clearly before taking the action they did. example, suspend him for the season and let me stew on the bench.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    Another angle that I wouldn't discount for Belichick: Before Bell was injured, the Steelers offense was showing moments of brilliance. It was being reported that the Steelers were the darkhorse of the AFC that would make noise in the playoffs. Belichick bringing Blount back to the cheaters would surely have helped their cause by getting some inside information on the Steelers.
    and deplete the Steelers of a viable #2 RB...this scenario is definitely not outside the realm of possibility. Of course nothing can be proven unless there are recordings of conversations LB had with former Pat** teammates whom he kept in close touch.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    wouldn't want a guy like him on the roster knowing what the Steelers were dealing with at the time. but hindsight says the Steelers probably should have thought things out a little more clearly before taking the action they did. example, suspend him for the season and let me stew on the bench.
    Good idea, not sure if the CBA would allow that length of punishment for the act committed but certainly worth consideration. Perhaps Bellicheat told him exactly what to do. LB sure did act like a childish idiot during his recent presser when they asked him if his return to NE was planned.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel View Post
    LB sure did act like a childish idiot
    It wasn't an act. He genuinely is a childish idiot.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.