Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Playiffs today....mehh

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

rats. first team in NFL history to give up TWO 14 point leads in a single game.

legendary baby!

now, let's hope the broncos take out the pats (the colts have no chance I think) and then seattle wins another SB. can't root for dallas or green bay to get closer to our 6 and I'll never cheer for an AFC team other than the steelers.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter View Post
    rats. first team in NFL history to give up TWO 14 point leads in a single game.

legendary baby!

now, let's hope the broncos take out the pats (the colts have no chance I think) and then seattle wins another SB. can't root for dallas or green bay to get closer to our 6 and I'll never cheer for an AFC team other than the steelers.
    I wouldn't dismiss the Colts just yet. Manning hasn't looked Manning-like in over a month. This makes defending all those Donkey O-weapons a little easier.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    I wouldn't dismiss the Colts just yet. Manning hasn't looked Manning-like in over a month. This makes defending all those Donkey O-weapons a little easier.
    I think the Colts win this one. If Luck can tone it down just enough to avoid the turnovers, I think the Colts take it.

Manning is worn out, just like he was 2 years ago when they played the Ravens and lost to them in the playoffs. There was no zip on his passes anymore. He's old with a history of neck and nerve issues - fatigue sets in after a long season. I think that is where he is at again now. It was really obvious in the Bengals game that he just didn't have what it takes physically to do the things his brain is used to being able to do.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    Losing to that Ravens team that backed into the playoffs still feels fresh and I can't stomach watching them play this weekend. Anyone else feel the same lol, I do however feel that next year is our year if we have a solid draft.
    Yea, since last saturday night I have really done nothing related to NFL. Looked on this board a few times "but briefly". This morning a little longer, because of DL. But I think I have watched maybe 30 minutes max of all games combined since Saturday. I am kinda in a "lost" mode in regards to this seasons ending. Strange feeling.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Crybaby Harbaugh .. more from his whinery ....

[url]http://nep.247sports.com/Bolt/Harbaugh-Takes-Issue-With-Patriots-Tactics-34638494[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    Crybaby Harbaugh .. more from his whinery ....

[URL]http://nep.247sports.com/Bolt/Harbaugh-Takes-Issue-With-Patriots-Tactics-34638494[/URL]
    Looks like the Pats were being a little sneaky. Kudos to them for messing with the Ravens:
    [url]http://www.footballbyfootball.com/column/hot-mess-nfl-rulebook-strikes-again[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Will have to root for Luck and the Colts big time over Brady and the Asterisks next weekend. If Indy makes it to the Super Bowl, then I'll root for the Colts over either the NFC teams. However, if Belichick's Cheetahs win next weekend, I'll have to root for the NFC representative in the Super Bowl.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.