Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dee Dub's First 2015 Steeler Mock Draft

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron City Inc. View Post
    Your posting a mock and don't think someone is going to question some part of it. You're a HOFer with 4k+ post and you didn't know that?
    Just tell hawaii which games you saw him in that he stood out in to you and the film won't lie.
    No, I am ok with that. But to tell me the past two years McKinney has been a force in pass rush based on sack numbers is lame. And besides, I could say the Hawaiian Island are awesome and Hawaiian would say, "awww, their ok."
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    And besides, I could say the Hawaiian Island are awesome and Hawaiian would say, "awww, their ok."
    not true.

the Hawaiian Islands are awesome...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    not true.

the Hawaiian Islands are awesome...
    Eh, they're okay.

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    We are overloaded at ILB, but if you did that how about having Timmons cut some weight and move him to Right OLB? Don't forget we also still have Jordan Zumwalt coming off IR who I think was an ILB too and looked good in preseason
    by Ed Bouchette

The same holds true at outside linebacker — Jarvis Jones is the only one under contact in 2015. Forget any inside linebackers possibly moving to the outside, because Mike Tomlin said there are none he would consider doing that.

The better news on defense is they have the makings of a good, strong line and a crowd of quality inside linebackers.

With Pro Bowler Lawrence Timmons at one spot and three others — Shazier, Vince Williams and Sean Spence — at the other, inside linebacker is well stocked.

[URL]http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/s...s/201501110160[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

by Ed Bouchette

The same holds true at outside linebacker — Jarvis Jones is the only one under contact in 2015. Forget any inside linebackers possibly moving to the outside, because Mike Tomlin said there are none he would consider doing that.

The better news on defense is they have the makings of a good, strong line and a crowd of quality inside linebackers.

With Pro Bowler Lawrence Timmons at one spot and three others — Shazier, Vince Williams and Sean Spence — at the other, inside linebacker is well stocked.

[URL]http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/s...s/201501110160[/URL]
    I think this is his way of slobbering over his favorite guy in the draft because it's highly unlikely that we draft an ILB when we have 3 or 4 ILB fighting to play next to Timmons.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I think this is his way of slobbering over his favorite guy in the draft because it's highly unlikely that we draft an ILB when we have 3 or 4 ILB fighting to play next to Timmons.
    exactly.

even more so when we just drafted an ILB in the first round last year and have probably the best depth at ILB compared to any other position on the team and so many needs elsewhere...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

exactly.

even more so when we just drafted an ILB in the first round last year and have probably the best depth at ILB compared to any other position on the team and so many needs elsewhere...
    Hardly!! Leonard Williams, Vic Beasley, Landon Collins, and Jaelen Strong are by far more favorite of mine than McKinney is. But the first 3 the Steelers have no chance at getting. Now I think McKinney may possibly be the best available at the time the Steelers draft.

So both of you douche bags are wrong!!

Oh for one who saw Mckinney play how come you dont understand he can also play OLB in a 3-4? And so can the ILB the Steelers drafted last year Tard!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Hardly!! Leonard Williams, Vic Beasley, Landon Collins, and Jaelen Strong are by far more favorite of mine than McKinney is. But the first 3 the Steelers have no chance at getting. Now I think McKinney may possibly be the best available at the time the Steelers draft.

Oh for one who saw Mckinney play how come you dont understand he can also play OLB in a 3-4? And so can the ILB the Steelers drafted last year Tard!!
    LOL...so in other words, you don't have a legit pick for us.

Legend

User Info Menu

every single time I saw McKinney play he played ILB.

and I guess you didn't catch the earlier post where Tomlin stated he's not considering moving any of the current ILBers (i.e. Shazier) to OLB.

also, is your name calling really necessary?
    Last edited by hawaiiansteel; 01-12-2015 at 08:27 PM.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

also, is your name calling really necessary?
    When you and the other douche suggest that I am slobbering over some one....absolutely!!