Thread: As if we didn't know

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

As if we didn't know

The Ray Rice investigation has come to a close. Myself and I'm sure others already knew how this was going to turn out. The private investigation concludes, the NFL should have done more with their investigation but, knew nothing of the additional tapes of Ray Rice knocking out his girl in the elevator. What a load. The NFL hired a person that I heard in reports works for the NFL indirectly or possibly directly. This was a joke from the start that, the NFL was going to hire and outside source or any source to have their own entity shown as scoundrels.
    The NFL is so full of themselves as if they are some important part of the democracy and that they, needed to do this investigation. This isn't Watergate, political corruption or anything that, the tax payer or citizens of this country has a right to know. This was all about trying to make themselves look good and brush away the
    facts this organization will hire, promote any thug, criminal they can. As long as it brings in money for teams and the NFL, they will keep playing the phony part they have always played.

Legend

User Info Menu

I mean the real question here is...can Ray Rice play DB?

As for the rest of it...none of it surprises me.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Sure as the sun will rise, Cortez Allen can't play DB.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    Sure as the sun will rise, Cortez Allen can't play DB.
    I don't believe carnell lake would go to bat for him of he didn't have the ability to play corner.

Legend

User Info Menu

Ray Rice resigns with the Ravens in 5...4...3...2...
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    The Ray Rice investigation has come to a close. Myself and I'm sure others already knew how this was going to turn out. The private investigation concludes, the NFL should have done more with their investigation but, knew nothing of the additional tapes of Ray Rice knocking out his girl in the elevator. What a load. The NFL hired a person that I heard in reports works for the NFL indirectly or possibly directly. This was a joke from the start that, the NFL was going to hire and outside source or any source to have their own entity shown as scoundrels.
    The NFL is so full of themselves as if they are some important part of the democracy and that they, needed to do this investigation. This isn't Watergate, political corruption or anything that, the tax payer or citizens of this country has a right to know. This was all about trying to make themselves look good and brush away the
    facts this organization will hire, promote any thug, criminal they can. As long as it brings in money for teams and the NFL, they will keep playing the phony part they have always played.
    I don't understand why it would matter if they had other video of the incident, or whether they lied about having other videos? I was fine with whatever suspension they decided to give ray rice, Im also fine with them changing the suspension for whatever reason they want.