Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interesting Question

Backup

User Info Menu

Interesting Question

So i was reading a ravens forum, and they asked this question ?

if it came down to it this weekend, what scenario would you prefer for the Steelers and why?

- 2 min left, UP by three Ravens have the ball on their own 20, 2 timeouts left.
    - 2 min left, DOWN by three Steelers have the ball on their own 20, 2 timeouts left.

I gotta go with Ben and compnay.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blitz71burgh71 View Post
    So i was reading a ravens forum, and they asked this question ?

if it came down to it this weekend, what scenario would you prefer for the Steelers and why?

- 2 min left, UP by three Ravens have the ball on their own 20, 2 timeouts left.
    - 2 min left, DOWN by three Steelers have the ball on their own 20, 2 timeouts left.

I gotta go with Ben and compnay.

Dumb question. In both scenarios Pit is down by 3. Of *course* you want the ball in Steeler hands.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bostonsteeler View Post
    Dumb question. In both scenarios Pit is down by 3. Of *course* you want the ball in Steeler hands.
    No, he's wondering which of the Ravens unit's other fans want on the field with two minutes to go, the offense to run out the clock or the defense to defend Ben and the offense.

- 2 min left, UP by three Ravens have the ball on their own 20, 2 timeouts left. (Ravens winning and have the ball)
    - 2 min left, DOWN by three Steelers have the ball on their own 20, 2 timeouts left.(Ravens losing and Steelers have the ball)

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Starter

User Info Menu

I always want the lead. Give me the 3 point lead and I will take my chances with this defense, especially in this game. Weather will not be good tonight. Let Flacco try to put a drive together in freezing rain and sleet.

Starter

User Info Menu

BTW, heres to the Steelers being up by more than 3 with 2 minutes to go.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 7 UP View Post
    I always want the lead. Give me the 3 point lead and I will take my chances with this defense, especially in this game. Weather will not be good tonight. Let Flacco try to put a drive together in freezing rain and sleet.
    Yes, you always take the lead. Unless the score is has both teams in the 40's and both teams have been going up and down the field at will.
    Trolls are people too.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Flacco depends on deep throws; that's what he's good at. Rainy weather takes that away -- wet balls travel less and are harder to catch. Wet turf also slows you down.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Yes, you always take the lead. Unless the score is has both teams in the 40's and both teams have been going up and down the field at will.
    This is my perspective although i suspect the game circumstances will not be scores in the 40s.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 7 UP View Post
    BTW, heres to the Steelers being up by more than 3 with 2 minutes to go.
    Here here !!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'd go up by 3. Doubtful the Gayvens score 7.

The thought of not having Bell on that drive is scary.

I prefer the thought of Harrison coming off the edge for the strip sack
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!