Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: I predict Bellcow will play next week...

Backup

User Info Menu

Hope they have a Class IV laser, those things are awesome for helping the healing process of sprains and strains. Much better than ultra sound.

Starter

User Info Menu

Its do or die time. If Bell can play through the pain, then he should play. Since there is no structural damage, there shouldnt be a risk of further injury. May prolong the healing process though.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 7 UP View Post
    Its do or die time. If Bell can play through the pain, then he should play. Since there is no structural damage, there shouldnt be a risk of further injury. May prolong the healing process though.
    It's that for sure true?

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Backup

User Info Menu

Bell needs to get some deer velvet.Worked for ray ray when he tore his tricep and didn't miss a game.
    Last edited by blitz71burgh71; 12-29-2014 at 08:18 PM.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    It's that for sure true?
    Yes its definite that there is no structural damage.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

If Bell's knee hurts he won't be as fast, shifty and strong as he usually is. And mentally might be tentative. You can't just shoot him up with a painkiller because then he won't be able to tell if he's doing more damage to it. I prefer a backup who's 100% than Bell at 70% or 80%. We can beat the Ravens without him ( although it will be more difficult) but we can't afford to risk a more serious injury.

Legend

User Info Menu

I think it's very unlikely Bell plays on Saturday, even a mild hyperextended knee usually takes a couple of weeks to recover from...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bostonsteeler View Post
    Absolutely. Still, its got to be a bit of a failure on the part of their talent evaluation to suit Archer ahead of Harris repeatedly. It was pretty obvious very early that Archer wasn't cutting it.
    How in the world could you know that?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    Anyone in favor of sitting him, or at least keeping him in only to block? Let him heal for the next game, we can beat the Rats with Harris or my grandmother.
    If there is no damage its all about pain. Shoot the knee up with some steroids and marcaine and he is good to go for 4 hours. He needs to play. Not sure we win without him.
    Trolls are people too.

Starter

User Info Menu

This really ****$ us. And the Ravens know it. Regardless of how we beat them last time. Losing your MVP is very bad news.

It will take a huge effort by the defense to keep the Ravens from scoring points.

Do I think the Steelers can win this game? Yeah.

But the O-line has to play damn near perfect and give Ben the time he needs and the Defense needs to play as good as they played against Cinc.

This Ravens team will be playing like they played when they went on the run for there SB a couple years ago. They have been given a second chance and they know it. Do not think for a minute that they don't smell blood.

If we come in there thinking we are gonna beat them like we did last time, we lose. And we lose BAD!