Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: I predict Bellcow will play next week...

Legend

User Info Menu

Ed Bouchette @EdBouchette -

Tomlin on Josh Harris: His story not a sexy one. Over time, he proved he belongs. players "excited" about him stepping up Saturday.

[URL]https://twitter.com/EdBouchette[/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

First we had a (seemingly) positive account on Bell's recovery, now an uplifting bit on Josh Harris....sounds like a disinformation campaign by MT.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I believe, Bell doesn't play and Harris gets the load....we most likely will have a more of a pass attack....
    we don't need Bell to win but, we do need Ben!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Teams have been focusing on the Steelers run game as of late...That has really opened up the seem & the middle of the field. What the Steelers still need to show is they will try to run the football against the Ravens. What Harris & Tate will be asked to do is keep them honest. It is really what even Bell was asked to do both times they played them. If they don't have success...It will 10-15 touches combined.

I believe the reason Tate was signed was because they looked at the film & they face the Ravens. Bell is very good at picking up the blitz. Harris will be adequate. Dri...Was not. Tate has a NFL pedigree. They need that with Bell down. Where they may not get the same production is out of the backfield. However...I don't think they change things. Harris isn't Bell but he is serviceable. Tate has also shown he can catch the football. Dri actually can do this very well. We might not see the same production as far as targets-catches but I believe they will still run their offense. The scheme is sound by design. It excels at a high level because of the personnel. Bell is a unique piece of it but I believe they have capable pieces by committee to still keep it productive until Bell gets back.

Legend

User Info Menu

I agree JPN. We can't not run because many of Ben's big gains come off play action. With that said, Bell hasn't has success against the Ravens. They are tough to run on. So, Bell being out hurts us more in the pass game than the run game. I think those guys will do enough to keep the Ravens honest. And that is essentially what they need to do. Because in all likelihood they will need to win through the air.
    Trolls are people too.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

What LVB is saying.....
    [url]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000452323/article/leveon-bell-feels-great-but-taking-it-day-by-day[/url]