Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next year's opponents

Backup

User Info Menu

Next year's opponents

So it looks like the Steelers could be playing Denver, Seattle, New England, San Fran, Arizona, and the Colts all in the same year next season. Thoughts?
    Last edited by Cinnjerm3000; 12-19-2014 at 08:54 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

2015 Pittsburgh Steelers Opponents:

Home - Baltimore, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Denver, Oakland, Arizona, San Francisco, AFC South*

Away - Baltimore, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Kansas City, San Diego, St. Louis, Seattle, AFC East*

* Team from that division that finishes in the same spot in the 2014 standings.

[URL]http://www.fbschedules.com/nfl-15/2015-pittsburgh-steelers-football-schedule.php[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Toughest game looks to be Oakland at home.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Two West coast trips...rough...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

win out and draw the pats and colts on top of everything else

brutal

Legend

User Info Menu

Hopefully, the Steelers will finish this season in such a way as to cause all those teams to dread having to play them next year.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Hopefully, the Steelers will finish this season in such a way as to cause all those teams to dread having to play them next year.
    Those teams are probably looking to face the Steelers defense with glee. A miracle isn't going to happen in the off season
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Those teams are probably looking to face the Steelers defense with glee. A miracle isn't going to happen in the off season
    No miracle necessary. Just be healthier and play better...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    play better...
    Hence the miracle comment. How exactly do you think they "just play better" when they have to replace 3 off the 4 defensive backs; find two pass rushing OLBs if Worilds leaves, etc. That is more than playing better, that is a miraculous one off season change. Especially if the current defensive coaches are allowed to stay and do things their way which hasn't been working for 4 straight seasons now.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Rookie

User Info Menu

No, it isn't. There are a lot of young players gaining experience during this run toward the playoffs. It's nothing miraculous. Teams do it all the time. But, isn't a little early for talking about next season? There has been a lot
    more to enjoy this season compared to the last two.

Also, while this does look like a tough schedule, keep in mind that the rest of the division has to play this same schedule (with the exception of two games)...