Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next Week Should be a Win and We're In

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Next Week Should be a Win and We're In

If we beat KC, then it should guarantee no less than a wild card berth. We own the tie-breaker against San Diego and Buffalo (conference record). No other team could tie us aside from Baltimore, and they or Cincy would get the other wild card spot.

Wooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Fingers crossed

Legend

User Info Menu

Wooo prematurity is the worst kind ... hope you're right ... gotta do it!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Feels a lot like the Miami game last year

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    Feels a lot like the Miami game last year
    Lets hope with a different outcome.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

Mark Kaboly @MarkKaboly_Trib -

Here is a scenario steelers win this week and still not make playoffs.

[URL]https://twitter.com/MarkKaboly_Trib[/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

According to Elias - and more importantly, my ability to comprehend words written in English - we win next week and we're in. Same would hold true if we lose next week and beat Cincy. Hopefully, it's a win both weeks.

[url]http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/nfl-pittsburgh-steelers-news/2014/12/15/7394473/pittsburgh-steelers-can-clinch-playoff-spot-with-win-over-the-kansas[/url]

Starter

User Info Menu

I like this matchup for the Steelers. KC is not a down field passing team. They have not thrown a TD to a WR all season. Charles will be questionable coming off a concussion. Our run defense has really come on. They throw a lot to the backs, and thats one thing our scheme can easily take away.

Defensively the Chiefs are better than the Bengals or Falcons, but they are no where near as good as they were last year. If the Steelers of the last 2 weeks show up, this should be a W.

Starter

User Info Menu

BTW, if theres one thing that scares me its the TEs. The Chiefs do a great job of using Kelce and Fasano. The Steelers have struggled mightily against TEs this season. I dont know if the Chiefs can make a living throwing to the TEs all day, but in a close game that could definitely factor in.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 7 UP View Post
    I like this matchup for the Steelers. KC is not a down field passing team. They have not thrown a TD to a WR all season. .

...but they haven't played against our secondary which hasn't seen a WR they aren't willing to give up a TD catch to
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"