Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations Ben - New Single Season Steeler Passing Record

Legend

User Info Menu

Congratulations Ben - New Single Season Steeler Passing Record

In Game 14, 4344 yards.

I know the rules of the game make passers have better numbers than they did years ago, so it's apples and oranges really to even discuss new passing records (since by definition they are comparisons with games before the rules changes), but still - it's great!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

It's Haley's fault!
    Trolls are people too.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Ben can average just under 300 yards over the next two and top 5000!
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

And AB gets the reception record in the same week.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Wanting to see them set a Super Bowl record together.

Backup

User Info Menu

I hope after this season this fanbase can finally accept that Haley, as it turns out, is indeed the right OC for this team.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnjerm3000 View Post
    I hope after this season this fanbase can finally accept that Haley, as it turns out, is indeed the right OC for this team.
    It has been a slow adjustment to bens game, but he has some real playmakers and the results are beyond dispute. Knock on wood, but in addition to passing records Ben has the chance to finish his second complete season in a row. That's significant.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

[url]www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2014/12/14/7391407/no-nfl-team-has-avoided-the-sting-of-losing-to-ben-roethlisberger[/url]

No NFL team has avoided the sting of losing to Ben Roethlisberger...except the Steelers +posted by Neal Coolong on Dec 14, 2014

The Steelers' 27-20 win over the Atlanta Falcons means Ben Roethlisberger checked off the last team he needed to beat in his career. With the exception of his own, Roethlisberger has wins against every team in the NFL

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    [URL="http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2014/12/14/7391407/no-nfl-team-has-avoided-the-sting-of-losing-to-ben-roethlisberger"]www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2014/12/14/7391407/no-nfl-team-has-avoided-the-sting-of-losing-to-ben-roethlisberger[/URL]

No NFL team has avoided the sting of losing to Ben Roethlisberger...except the Steelers +posted by Neal Coolong on Dec 14, 2014

The Steelers' 27-20 win over the Atlanta Falcons means Ben Roethlisberger checked off the last team he needed to beat in his career. With the exception of his own, Roethlisberger has wins against every team in the NFL
    I would claim that there have been a few games where Ben beat the Steelers as well. He has a perfect record.

Here's rooting for 5k.