Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tomlin...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

the level of coach worship tomlin receives from some borders on insanity. He is accountable for nothing.

Its all lebeaus fault!!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    I can't blame the double move on Ikea 100 percent maybe 70 but on that play 3rd and10 and Bree's had 7 seconds to scan the field, is more on DL bringing minimal pressure, no cb can hold coverage that long. But he still was terrible with that being said.
    true.. but like you said, he was still terrible.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Not true, those who watch the game knows when it's on him, the haters always says it's him. I've been critical plenty times on Tomlin but Ben being outplayed by three Qb's in a row is on Ben.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    the level of coach worship tomlin receives from some borders on insanity. He is accountable for nothing.

Only thing I blame Lebeau for is playing Ike and Troy the whole game. I think they should have been in spot duty.

most of the blame falls on Ben IMO. Is it really asking too much to see Ben rip up a BAD secondary once or twice this year???

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Only thing I blame Lebeau for is playing Ike and Troy the whole game. I think they should have been in spot duty.

most of the blame falls on Ben IMO. Is it really asking too much to see Ben rip up a BAD secondary once or twice this year???
    True he's been outplayed by a rookie a scrub and a Qb at his house.. No excuse
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Not all, but he deserves more than his fair share because the pattern continues to repeat itself. Seriously Eddie---To suggest that any coach benefits from "coach worship" and dodges blame more than LeBeau is really laughable
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Give me a break. Lebeau gets ripped here constantly and some of it is deserved. you in particular seem.to attack him with unbridled glee, yet you seem to absolve tomlin of any shortcomings. Hell you even blame lebeau for draft picks which is absolutely ludicrous.

If tomlin misses the playoffs again with this cream puff schedule, his seat should get warm.

Legend

User Info Menu

Tomlin is gifted at using many words to say nothing. That is what he does for the press.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Only if we continue to tie ourselves to a defense that doesn't work anymore because we don't want to offend the coaching legend. Need a fresh perspective on the defense. Can't continue to try not to lose and ignore what this defense was supposedly designed to do---pressure the QB into mistakes.
    Seems to me that they need better players to do just that....pressure the QB. They've been drafting them, but just not producing... Who's fault is that? You don't have to change the scheme- just add playmakers who can 'pressure the QB into mistakes'....
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Give me a break. Lebeau gets ripped here constantly and some of it is deserved. you in particular seem.to attack him with unbridled glee, yet you seem to absolve tomlin of any shortcomings. Hell you even blame lebeau for draft picks which is absolutely ludicrous.

If tomlin misses the playoffs again with this cream puff schedule, his seat should get warm.
    Or at the very least- Colbert... They haven't been able to sign any blue chip FA's because of the cap. Hopefully, this will soon change. They need to add a few on D, via FA...
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion