Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Martavis Bryant is on the verge of becoming a.....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Martavis Bryant is on the verge of becoming a.....

....SUPER STAR!!! 4 games and 6 TDs receptions and he isnt even the 1st or 2nd option for Ben?? 22.1 yards per reception. Folks this is going to get even better in time. He is the perfect combination for when Ben breaks a tackle, leaves the pocket and extends a play. He can get separation and he can go up and get the ball. These two combined spell nothing but big play ability.

This draft pick was a Goldmine!!
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

If Ben throws 2 better passes yesterday, he would have had 2 more td's.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Still want to draft Jaelen Strong in round 1, though?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Why did they not throw a fade to him and take advantage of his height and what appear to be very good hands.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Still want to draft Jaelen Strong in round 1, though?
    No need anymore. But I had that up there way before Bryant showed up on a field for the Steelers.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Still a big IF. Yes on field production is good! But can he keep his head and be mature on/off the field with becoming a "super star"? That is still the big question for him. There are always reasons however big/small that some of these guys drop to were they do. He is doing the right things now and I hope he continues. Great 1 & 2 WR with AB. And nice #3 wr with Wheaton.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    I would say 1 not two. The pick that got deflected was straight pass interference. Bryant got mugged before the ball ever got to him. Literally got hit while the ball was in the air.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SS Laser View Post
    Still a big IF. Yes on field production is good! But can he keep his head and be mature on/off the field with becoming a "super star"? That is still the big question for him. There are always reasons however big/small that some of these guys drop to were they do. He is doing the right things now and I hope he continues. Great 1 & 2 WR with AB. And nice #3 wr with Wheaton.
    Strictly talking about what he is doing on the field. I can name you a bunch of super starts who we idiots off the field. Talking about two different things here.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The best is the kid is still somewhat raw. At times you see his awkwardness but more often than not he looks comfortable out there.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    and Bryant would have had 200 plus yards on 6 catches.
    Stupid conservative play calling!

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher