Thread: I notice Rex is clamping down on the "Can't wait!!" comments. game score prediction:

Legend

User Info Menu

I notice Rex is clamping down on the "Can't wait!!" comments. game score prediction:

B&G 27 - Gang Green 10.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Starter

User Info Menu

I think this one is going to be tight for some reason. Steelers 17 Jets 10.

Starter

User Info Menu

Rex is keeping his mouth shut 'cause he knows he's in trouble with this offense.

He knows we have an effective run game. He also knows our passing game is way more dangerous. He can't stop both and can only hope to slow one of them down. Pick your poison.

He also knows how effective we have become in the red zone and just how terrible they are defending it.

He also knows that Deebo and company are gonna cause all kinds of trouble for Vick. Turnovers will come.

It's just too big of a task for the Jets.

Our main task is gonna be keeping Harvin from going off in all three phases of the game. Contain him and hit Vick and this game is ours.

Final outcome: Pittsburgh forty-something, The Jets-20 or less.

This Kool Aid tastes frickin' great!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Dominating offense last week is dominating D today...too bad we dont notch a shutout
    Nice to beat up on a bad team for once
    Pitt 27 -NYJ 3
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

21-16 steelers, just having that feeling where we play down to crap teams

Legend

User Info Menu

Nobody is talking big because they don't have the bravado that they thought they'd earned in the past.

I think that the Steelers win this game handily, but differently than in the past 3. Rex strikes me as the type to say "Ben has been throwing TDs all over the field, and Brown has a streak of 5 catches-50 yards going on. Our goal is to sell out to prevent that from happening." They will give the Steelers 200 yards on the ground, but will do everything they can to stop the Ben and Antonio show.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Steelers 30, Jets 10. We will crush these twerps.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    21-16 steelers, just having that feeling where we play down to crap teams
    Reverse your score and you were close. Guess you didn't realize how far down they would play the Jests.