Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Labriola with morning coffee and Danish

Legend

User Info Menu

Labriola with morning coffee and Danish

[url]http://m.steelers.com/s/30861/260?itemPos=3&itemUri=-1771147341%2F5912123762271515869893149[/url]

PS Mod, can you plz edit the title of my post ... my "smart" phone changed "Labriola" into " Laborious" ! ! !
    Last edited by SanAntonioSteelerFan; 10-27-2014 at 10:38 AM.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

Nice read. Thx SAS

Legend

User Info Menu

Legend

User Info Menu

Ya gotta love the security guy telling Willie to GO!

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post

Pappy
    I think he is saying "BOOOOM!!!!"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I yelled "Go!" exactly when the security guard did. Scared the hell out of my wife.

The start of this game reminded me of the NE game in Ben's rookie year. Our offense scored two quick TDs, then DeShea Townsend stepped in front of a NE receiver and took it down the right sideline for a pick-six. From about the same point on the field as Gay's pick yesterday. Almost eerie.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I think he is saying "BOOOOM!!!!"
    Boom is fine with me, I just think its entertaining watching him while Willie is taking it to the house.

pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post

Pappy
    I noticed that. I think law enforcement are not to show any bias, but that dude couldn't help it.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RobinCole View Post
    I yelled "Go!" exactly when the security guard did. Scared the hell out of my wife.

The start of this game reminded me of the NE game in Ben's rookie year. Our offense scored two quick TDs, then DeShea Townsend stepped in front of a NE receiver and took it down the right sideline for a pick-six. From about the same point on the field as Gay's pick yesterday. Almost eerie.
    Halloween Night, 2004. Ten years later and that game stands out in my memory so well I even remember what my wife made for dinner that night. Then we took my daughter out trick-or-treating. Great game, thanks for recalling the memory.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RobinCole View Post

I was at that NE game - that was a great moment, as was Willie's pick six yesterday.