Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Moore and Bryant

Backup

User Info Menu

Moore and Bryant

It is scary how much more are offense has opened up since these 2 guys have been put on the field. My question is why was Justin Brown taking time away from these 2 guys for the first 6 weeks. Makes no sense. I guarantee if these 2 were on the field sine week 1 we are 6-2 if not 7-1 . Sometimes these coach"s out think themselves. This offense is pretty scary right now. Indy def has been chewing people up. And we handled them all day. Hats off to the Oline.

Legend

User Info Menu

Agreed - the coaching staff has made some head scratching decisions. Why Adams was never given a shot at RT is another mystery. He's been stellar, better than Gilbert, but hasn't had a chance there since his rookie year. Cam Thomas, Cortez Allen are a couple more.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Wasn't one of them not playing due to an injury early on?? I was thinking it was Bryant, but could be wrong. Very happy with their progress and how much confidence Ben has in them. Definitely needed someone to step up to take all the pressure off of Brown.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Moore was injured. Bryant looked shaky in practice for the first third of the season per Jim Wexell.
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Moore was injured. Bryant looked shaky in practice for the first third of the season per Jim Wexell.
    when asked why he wasn't playing more before last game Moore said "I don't know, you have to ask the coaches"

which implies he felt he wasn't getting playing time when he was ready/healthy.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    Agreed - the coaching staff has made some head scratching decisions. Why Adams was never given a shot at RT is another mystery. He's been stellar, better than Gilbert, but hasn't had a chance there since his rookie year. Cam Thomas, Cortez Allen are a couple more.
    maybe since Adams has been a revolving door since entering the league?
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    maybe since Adams has been a revolving door since entering the league?
    Adams had a HORRIBLE game versus the Vikings and I think we have unfairly used that game to define his whole career.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yeah, and when they finally got McCullers in there this week, he shed a chop block with great athleticism, and ran down an off tackle rush and made a devastating tackle at the LOS.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bluto View Post
    It is scary how much more are offense has opened up since these 2 guys have been put on the field. My question is why was Justin Brown taking time away from these 2 guys for the first 6 weeks. Makes no sense. I guarantee if these 2 were on the field sine week 1 we are 6-2 if not 7-1 . Sometimes these coach"s out think themselves. This offense is pretty scary right now. Indy def has been chewing people up. And we handled them all day. Hats off to the Oline.
    Bryant had while showing much potential had a bad case of preseason dropsies. Moore was injured and gradually got the slot position.

Monday morning QBing I easy after the fact, its not like it took a whole season, or was repeatedly cut like James Harrison.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Bryant had a shoulder injury.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]