Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Colts Are 3 Point Favorites

Legend

User Info Menu

Colts Are 3 Point Favorites

Whaddya think of that?

I have a feeling we'll play to the level of the competition and will perform better defensively against a team with a good QB versus how we've played against a string of seemingly nobodies.

I'll take Pittsburgh and the points.

Legend

User Info Menu

Not surprised. They are 5-2 overall, having won 5 in a row including beating the Ravens and shutting out the Bengals last week in beat down. I'm surprised its not 5 or 6 points. Do I think the Steelers can win - of course. But Luck is the best QB they've faced so far this season.

Rookie

User Info Menu

I don't really care, TBH.
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Based upon what I have seen and the match up problems I would have the Colts at -5. If it was in Indy I would have them by 8. They should be favored. Unless the Steelers can get to Luck early and often they don't stand a chance. The Steelers historically don't do well coming off a short week. They don't do well against premiere passers. They have lacked a pass rush. None of that bodes well. All indicators point to a shoot out that the Steelers will lose.

With all of that said, if the Steelers find a pass rush all bets are off. Luck is human and can be rattled if you hit him early and with some authority. You can force him into mistakes which can result in turnovers. The Steelers will have to play near mistake free ball...generate a healthy pass rush...and fire on all cylinders on O.
    Trolls are people too.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Keep troy in the front , rush extra people and blitz like mad 90% of the time........

Legend

User Info Menu

pray for terrible weather
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

It's gonna be a beautiful fall day/evening in the Burgh....
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Legend

User Info Menu

I think the Steelers will have to score a lot of points to have a chance of winning this one. I hope they're prepping the offense with that in mind.

Legend

User Info Menu

That's 6 on a neutral field, 9 in the dome.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Is this our first game against Luck ?