Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Holy crap! Clowney is playing too?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Holy crap! Clowney is playing too?

Will he be rusty after so much time off? Or is he such a freak that he will still be a major concern? We already had Watt to worry about. I hope this isn't a national coming out party on what monsters Watt and Clowney are together. Please, God, no. ESPN just showed Clowney warming up on Heinz field and was quoted as saying, "I want to go" for this game. And in case you want to feel rest assured that his last college season wasn't anything to crow about, it turns out he was injured all season and he IS the beast everyone thought he was. Clowney going against any of our OTs? God help us.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Clowney is likely not playing

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    Will he be rusty after so much time off? Or is he such a freak that he will still be a major concern? We already had Watt to worry about. I hope this isn't a national coming out party on what monsters Watt and Clowney are together. Please, God, no. ESPN just showed Clowney warming up on Heinz field and was quoted as saying, "I want to go" for this game. And in case you want to feel rest assured that his last college season wasn't anything to crow about, it turns out he was injured all season and he IS the beast everyone thought he was. Clowney going against any of our OTs? God help us.
    You're such a bad, bad actor and as transparent as Saran Wrap.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Steel View Post
    You're such a bad, bad actor and as transparent as Saran Wrap.
    And you are as thick as a turd after Thanksgiving.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

And you are as thick as a turd after Thanksgiving.
    You're obviously a person of extremely poor character to come on here and pretend to be a Steelers fan when you're clearly not. Even you have to admit that you're whole schtick is pretty lame.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Steel View Post
    You're obviously a person of extremely poor character to come on here and pretend to be a Steelers fan when you're clearly not. Even you have to admit that you're whole schtick is pretty lame.
    Have you ever had season tickets? How many games have you been to between 3 Rivers and Heinz field? How many away games have you been to? How many play off games have you attended? How many times have you watched games from the luxury box seats, both home and away? How many VIP tail gaters have you attended? How many Steelers have you had beers with? I will await your answers, and don't lie. Then come talk to me and own up that you've hit FAIL.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

the luxury box bit never gets old

Starter

User Info Menu

Good Lord

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Have you ever had season tickets? How many games have you been to between 3 Rivers and Heinz field? How many away games have you been to? How many play off games have you attended? How many times have you watched games from the luxury box seats, both home and away? How many VIP tail gaters have you attended? How many Steelers have you had beers with? I will await your answers, and don't lie. Then come talk to me and own up that you've hit FAIL.

I have a current streak of having seen every Steelers game either in person or on TV since the 1980 season. That's as good as it gets for me.

Legend

User Info Menu

Clowney has been ruled out and won't play tonight...