Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Steelers 4 Point Favorites at Home v Texans

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Yeah, Ben's better than Fitzpatrick. Even Fitzpatrick's mom would agree with that. But it's tough to just declare that Bell>Foster or Brown>Johnson in a vacuum. Remember, tonight, Foster gets to run against our questionable front 7, while Bell will try to run against their formidable front 7. Also, Johnson gets to exploit our porous secondary, while Brown will face off against their solid secondary.
    I don't think their front 7 outside of Watt or their secondary is great. But I do think that Johnson/Hopkins on McCain is a tremendous mismatch. And Foster vs. our front 7 - ouch. The best zone run in the league vs the worst defense at stopping it.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    Actually the O only scored 10 vs. the Jags (we had a TD from a pick). Jags D is not that good, even though they stymied the Browns when our D got destroyed by that same offense. Jags have no pass rush, weak DBs and one decent LB.
    Jags have over 20 sacks despite playing from behind....thats not really "no pass rush"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    I don't think their front 7 outside of Watt or their secondary is great. But I do think that Johnson/Hopkins on McCain is a tremendous mismatch. And Foster vs. our front 7 - ouch. The best zone run in the league vs the worst defense at stopping it.
    They just said the safeties are horrible

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Jags have over 20 sacks despite playing from behind....thats not really "no pass rush"
    Well compared to the Steelers that's a pass rush (Pgh is 31st in QB pressure, ouch). I just meant they don't have a single guy who can really get to the QB. No one dynamic rushing the passer. Marks is good on the interior D line.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    i'll take the points
    that's what you get for going against the Steelers...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    i'll take the points
    Fail..

Bwahaha, sorry... couldn't help it.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    Well compared to the Steelers that's a pass rush (Pgh is 31st in QB pressure, ouch). I just meant they don't have a single guy who can really get to the QB. No one dynamic rushing the passer. Marks is good on the interior D line.
    When is Jarvis available to come back?
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Somehow, McCain did not look overmatched...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Somehow, McCain did not look overmatched...
    Why did they put Allen back in? He didnt look good IMO.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    When is Jarvis available to come back?
    Week 10 I think

They miss him, moats is ok...good rotation guy but a backup nonetheless