Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I hate to say I told you so....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

did haley use the run ? I had to listen to the game. seemed like a lot of missed passes ?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

He ran to fn much, matter of fact the whole game he did.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    did haley use the run ? I had to listen to the game. seemed like a lot of missed passes ?
    11 runs in a row in the red zone at the beginning of the game

3 points

Legend

User Info Menu

i wonder who has a worse set of #2-#5 receivers in the league

jets maybe? browns before gordon comes back

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    11 runs in a row in the red zone at the beginning of the game

3 points

thanks NJ- Steeler

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Who was stopping anyone from venting? This board has been non-stop venting for weeks. Nobody has tried to silence anyone who vented...or is venting now.

God forbid someone offer an opposing argument.
    opposing or unrealistic?

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    opposing or unrealistic?
    Why is it important? Isn't the board intended for the free exchange of opinions?
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Why is it important? Isn't the board intended for the free exchange of opinions?
    you are correct.

I'm just bitter after a horrible loss.

the only reason I made this post is because a few people were angry that I questioned the offensive production in the Jax game.

we need people like you to keep this place positive because right now, I can't think of anything good besides being 3-3 6 games into the season and that's sad.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    you are correct.

I'm just bitter after a horrible loss.

the only reason I made this post is because a few people were angry that I questioned the offensive production in the Jax game.

we need people like you to keep this place positive because right now, I can't think of anything good besides being 3-3 6 games into the season and that's sad.
    Unfortunately, this board has become an inhospitable place for positive people. We rarely have posts from guys like Flippy or Chadman. OTOH, there is endless drivel from sick beats, squidkid and windycitysteel. I have people taking shots at me for no reason other than my attempts to be positive.

That is pathetic. This has become bizzaro board.
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Unfortunately, this board has become an inhospitable place for positive people. We rarely have posts from guys like Flippy or Chadman. OTOH, there is endless drivel from sick beats, squidkid and windycitysteel. I have people taking shots at me for no reason other than my attempts to be positive.

That is pathetic. This has become bizzaro board.
    I bet the doom and bloomers would be miserable if the Steelers were 6-0