Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coaches and Rooney Fail

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Coaches and Rooney Fail

If I blame the Coaches I have to blame the Rooneys...
    It's getting hard to watch this pethatic crap.....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

You are not alone, the minute Haley was hired and Dickey was retained.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Substandard is the new standard.

Backup

User Info Menu

LeBeau needs to retire. If Ben doesn't go no huddle for the entire 2nd half then get rid of Haley as well. Pens seem to be playing well after an in-house clean up.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

A fish stinks from the head on down. So does this team.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JoshBroski View Post
    LeBeau needs to retire. If Ben doesn't go no huddle for the entire 2nd half then get rid of Haley as well. Pens seem to be playing well after an in-house clean up.
    You're not allowed to say that. We are supposed to constantly ignore the hot mess that is LuBaea and Troy and pretend they are as good as ever. Nothing else is acceptable. If you accurately depict LaBeue you are a troll, end of story.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    You're not allowed to say that. We are supposed to constantly ignore the hot mess that is LuBaea and Troy and pretend they are as good as ever. Nothing else is acceptable. If you accurately depict LaBeue you are a troll, end of story.
    lol same s#$% on every Steeler board.

Legend

User Info Menu

never should have fired Arians.

all this bunk about saving Ben from himself. I would rather see 3 more years of Ben limping to the playoffs than see a healthy Ben on the couch.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    Are you retarded?

I don't disagree with Lebeau as probably the biggest problem (too old)... I'm just wondering because you seem to misspell his name every single time.

If you are, I'm glad that you are given internet access to practice your skills.
    I wasn't hired for my disposition.

Legend

User Info Menu

That's a great point dizz.. Any number of QB's can have similar success with this dink and dunk crap....

Saving Ben from himself is a great way of putting it.