Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm so disgusted.....

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'm so disgusted.....

Penalties, showboating, 3 and 5 with about 1 min 30 seconds to go and we run ...worst play call I've ever seen....
    That should have been a pass all way.....

Folks, penalties like we had in this game represent the discipline a coach has over his team..which our coaches fail in....

Fail!!!!

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

All we had to do was get one first down, and run the clock out. 2 TEs, FB, and Blount = win.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Did Blount even play in the second half?

Starter

User Info Menu

How about taking a delay of game, giving up 5 yards, and making Wing kick out of the endzone on the last punt? What purpose did that serve? If we just snap it with a second or 2 the clock keeps running and we dont lose 5 yards. Plus we probably get off a better kick. Its nonsensical.

Legend

User Info Menu

I think Tomlin is too loose with his players, but we are not a good team. We have a joke LT, a defense that started to gel then found the injury bug, we just look like a mediocre team.
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Trap game...they sucked today.
    2022 NFL Mock Draft
    -------------------------------------------
    1. Malik Willis, QB; Liberty
    2. Daniel Faalele, OT; Minnesota
    3. Dante Stills, DT; West Virginia
    7. Riley Moss, CB; Iowa

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

These are the kinds of games where I question my own sanity. I'm angry and depressed right now over a damn football game. This is nuts.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'm done entertaining all the F ing BS excuses. Tomlin fails to have this team prepared. 50 Fing 15-yard penalties. I have simply had it. More announcers kissing Laboobie's butt as we watch his D just FAIL when it matters most. Horrid play calling. Moronic mistakes by virtually ALL, especially Tomlin. TB is the WORST TEAM IN THE ENTIRE NFL and we lose to them at home.

Meanwhile, the Panthers got destroyed by Balt. this week, so they were never that good to begin with. The Steelers were posers. There is something rotting at the core of this team, and I believe it is Tomlin and BOTH coordinators. For those who are going to try to paint a rosy picture about this team, kindly go take a ride with a Pogo stick with it inserted in your rear end.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy View Post
    I think Tomlin is too loose with his players, but we are not a good team. We have a joke LT, a defense that started to gel then found the injury bug, we just look like a mediocre team.
    Mediocre teams don't lose at home to the worst team in the entire league. We are WORSE than mediocre. Last I checked, mediocre meant you were middle of the pack, average. Average teams don't lose at home to the worst team in the entire league.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WVSteelerfan View Post
    All we had to do was get one first down, and run the clock out. 2 TEs, FB, and Blount = win.
    But, no, no, no, this team always has to be extra tricky instead of just doing what makes sense.