Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: After two weeks...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

After two weeks...

I can see why they rolled the dice with a transition tag for Worilds.. He's been on skates and has had no impact whatsoever. Front office is slightly smarter than I am I s'pose.. not much, they did give him 9 million after all.
    K Train, I think I owe you payment on a little wager, I need your bitcoin address though.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I would bet worlids is going to be told to hit the bricks

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yea, I was pulling for him but really, he doesn't do anything well..

Legend

User Info Menu

he never should have been tagged.
    some of us stated as such, many bought into the half season hype
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Legend

User Info Menu

He was tagged because, as the Steelers like to do going into the draft, they don't want to have a hole in the roster that forces them into taking a player that they don't covet highly. They tagged him to put some stability at the position for a season and to see how he plays as the starter playing for a contract. It's only the second game, he still has time to turn it around.

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

With a 9 million cap savings maybe the Steelers can actually bring in a Free Agent for once??
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis View Post
    Yea, I was pulling for him but really, he doesn't do anything well..
    What is really concerning is that we have the same problem on the other side at ROLB. No pass rushing OLBs and this defense is doomed.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Arizona is 2-0. Beat the Giants today with a backup QB. ( I know, I know, the Giants).

Dwyer, 9 carries for 31 yards and a TD. Foote, 4 solo tackles, 4 assists, one pass defended, one INT.

Cousin Brucie says "HEY!" to all his friends in the Burgh.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    What is really concerning is that we have the same problem on the other side at ROLB. No pass rushing OLBs and this defense is doomed.
    Jones has done fairly well against the run. He's a second year pro going against the best LT's in the league. I'm not surprised that he didn't make a lot of plays against Joe Thomas. Thought he coulda played better against the Ravens, but who played well?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    With a 9 million cap savings maybe the Steelers can actually bring in a Free Agent for once??
    That just covers the dead money going against the cap in 2015 for the Woodley contract ($8.6 million). Also, Ben will be looking to extend. The Steelers are in cap hell already for next year. Don't hold your breath for any big FA signing.