Thread: I Put This Loss on....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Yeah, having a undrafted player who was cut four times become a DPOY really shows how the scheme sucks...

You'll pardon me if I take James Harrison's word over yours about LeBeau's scheme and coaching skill...
    Sure, worked great in the past. Not so much now. Schemes get figured out in the NFL after a period of time.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzTo7 View Post
    Sure, worked great in the past. Not so much now. Schemes get figured out in the NFL after a period of time.
    Pete Carroll's didn't...

Amazing what a different time and talent makes...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Backup

User Info Menu

Pete Carroll's didn't...

Amazing what a different time and talent makes...
    Really? So you're implying Pete Carroll has never made an adjustment or has thrown in new wrinkles to his schemes EVER? You're implying he's never adjusted his defenses to the talent he had at the time rather than try to hammer square pegs into round holes?

Rookie

User Info Menu

Really? So you're implying Pete Carroll has never made an adjustment or has thrown in new wrinkles to his schemes EVER? You're implying he's never adjusted his defenses to the talent he had at the time rather than try to hammer square pegs into round holes?
    Just as you are saying LeBeau has never made adjustment or thrown in new wrinkles...

Of course, both coaches have...but, both coaches have a base defensive philosophy that they have stuck to for years and have experienced success with their respective philosophies...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Backup

User Info Menu

Just as you are saying LeBeau has never made adjustment or thrown in new wrinkles...

Of course, both coaches have...but, both coaches have a base defensive philosophy that they have stuck to for years and have experienced success with their respective philosophies...
    Then maybe the coach that currently isn't having success is no longer a good fit with his current team.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

This is just a massive assumption based on the current state of the defense...without watching the defense they are running so far this year at all

[url]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/43332-Next-Game?p=615569&viewfull=1#post615569[/url]