Thread: Game Balls

Legend

User Info Menu

Game Balls

1. Big Play Willie Gay - This guy just seems to have a knack for making big plays. On D. On ST. In the closing minutes of games. I know it's a secret, but he's actually our best corner.

2. Justin Brown - I know he didn't have the stats of AB or even Wheaton, but he brought something to this team that it's been missing the last couple years. Physical play from the WR position. He made key blocks on both of the rushing TDs. Thought it was funny when the announcers said, you know your D is mixed up when a WR is the lead blocker for your RB going into the EndZone untouched.

3. Antonio Brown - Ok, I'll admit. I'm a mark for this kid. I think he's the best athlete in the NFL. It's like we're watching Steve Smith from Carolina with a positive attitude and work ethic. Electrifying. The curb stomp (WWE reference) on the punter was one of those plays I'll never forget in my lifetime. I will be 100 years old watching that back and laughing my tail off.

Sure, Ben and LeVeon had great games, but I'm only giving out 3 balls this week.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Bell should get the first game ball.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    Bell should get the first game ball.
    That's the easy call, Flippy never does easy.

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I seem to recall AB also being the lead blocker on a Bell run being untouched.

Backup

User Info Menu

Harry Balls.----

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

We are one lucky team to have Antonio Brown. What an incredible player.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Coolie Man View Post
    Harry Balls.----
    That's Nutczak to you, sir. Harold Nutczak.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

I'd take one away from Justin Brown. Had a big drop on a difficult but catchable third down.