Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: In need of anger management

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    I'm with you... among MANY other things... Todd Haley has been terrible the last few drives.
    Defense give up 24 in the 2nd half and Todd Haley was terrible??? Really??? Guess that's one way to look at it if you want to avoid the obvious
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Defense give up 24 in the 2nd half and Todd Haley was terrible??? Really??? Guess that's one way to look at it if you want to avoid the obvious
    Well, the offense scored three in the second half...they are not to be ignored...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Ovi... go back and read my post again please... which was SPECIFICALLY....

"Todd Haley has been terrible THE LAST FEW DRIVES". I made that post late in the game when they ran the ball on a 1st and 20, 2nd and long...

plus the little dump pass to Bell that netted 2 yards...and took 25 seconds off of the clock on the last drive. I thought the terrible play calling and poor clock management was fairly OBVIOUS (as you put it) to post fans.

Legend

User Info Menu

oh..and the little delayed handoff to Blount on 3rd and 5 that the whole stadium saw coming... when Blount entered the game. that was a good one lol