Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it wrong to watch football, because of the concussions/brain damage?

Backup

User Info Menu

Don't be surprised if that article becomes a convenient springboard for a movement to ban the game of football.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/PGH061Asmall.jpg
    Pittsburgh, PA: City of Champions.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DBR96A View Post
    Don't be surprised if that article becomes a convenient springboard for a movement to ban the game of football.
    At this point, Id be like whatever....
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DBR96A View Post
    The game of football that I grew up watching and playing has already been banned

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Same goes for Boxing and MMA. At least in football, it's not the stated objective to give the other person a concussion.

Since the dawn of time, humans have been drawn to violence. It will always be that way.

Legend

User Info Menu

if the players dont care that they are purposely causing potential brain damage to themselves and others, why should i?