So, I am in a fantasy league and there are a few Steeler fans in it. When drafting, I take the BPA as I go. Sometimes, some of those players might be AFCN rivals, but if they are the best pick on the board, I take them. If I feel all things are equal and a Steeler is on the board, I will take them but ONLY if that player is BPA or equal to what's there. Some Steeler fans seem to think if you take rivals, and you end up being happy if they produce, that YOU somehow damaged the Steelers' success.

That is bat crazy.

I drafted Ray Rice, because I think he will end up a top 10 RB value this year and I got him late. Sure, he will sit the first two weeks, but I got him so late I don't need him. Others screwed this up, thinking he is suspended 2 games and he wasn't that great last year. Well guess what? My eye test told me Rice is going to be the Rice of 2 years ago; he has dropped the extra LBs that made him lose his burst, and since he dropped the weight, his burst is back. Others were foolish to not realize this. Their loss is my gain. And guess what? Whether or not I root for him to gain yards will have NO impact on how the Steelers do, even if it's when they are going head to head. It doesn't matter. I also got Cleveland's Cameron (although you don't have to start a TE in my league, so I won't use him often, as my WRs and RBs are sick.

Lynch
Gerhart
Jones-Drew - another comeback player that got late. He has already been named the starter, and like Rice, lost weight and has his burst back.)
Rice
Freeman (ATL) - will be the man after Jackson gets hurt.

WRs - Thomas (Den), Fitzgerald, Desean Jackson, Cameron, Ertz.

So, do you also refuse to draft AFCN rivals? Do you believe in fairies and a god who lives in the sky with a long gray beard?