Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Steelers cuts made to 53

How does jones and mauro get the boot and Landry is still on this team.

Looking at this current roster it doesn't look to good if we have to switch personnel due to injuries. Not feeling it

Starter
    Shade tree!!!!
    Black N' Gold Til' I'm Dead N' Cold...
    http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/4...4060670100.jpg
    http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/107...lertowngal.jpg
    We don't have any cheerleaders but we do have a few of these \m/...

Chris Bradford @BCTBradford ·

Moye has been informed #Steelers will place him on 10-man practice squad should he clear waivers

Moye on release: "I wasn’t necessarily surprised about it. I could see it coming a little bit with the other people before me."

https://twitter.com/BCTBradford

I'm surprised that Justin Brown made the team. Why keep 6 WRs plus Dri Archer? I hate the decision to keep Brown and Landry Jones.

I think there is a lot of room to improve this roster. I haven't looked at the other cuts, but I'd have to imagine you can do better than Chris Hubbard as the last offensive lineman.

The depth at OLB, with Moats and Garvin as the backups, is thin. I think Howard Jones needs more strength, but I'd like to see somebody else added for depth at the most important position on the defense.

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    I'm surprised that Justin Brown made the team. Why keep 6 WRs plus Dri Archer? I hate the decision to keep Brown and Landry Jones.

I think there is a lot of room to improve this roster. I haven't looked at the other cuts, but I'd have to imagine you can do better than Chris Hubbard as the last offensive lineman.

The depth at OLB, with Moats and Garvin as the backups, is thin. I think Howard Jones needs more strength, but I'd like to see somebody else added for depth at the most important position on the defense.
    Brown made because he plays on Special Teams

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    Wow you predicted an undrafted WR wouldn't make the roster.....you're a regular Nostradamus
    Hey, he also predicted that Antonio Brown would make it.

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Brown made because he plays on Special Teams
    Ya exactly I think people forget about special teams.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    Wow you predicted an undrafted WR wouldn't make the roster.....you're a regular Nostradamus
    That earns him a sticker at day care.

Narcissistic injury is the term used for any threat to a narcissist's outsized ego or self-esteem.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    Ya exactly I think people forget about special teams.
    I never saw J. Brown make an impact on special teams. I do know that DHB plays STs, and though of guys like DHB, Golden, Webb, Will Allen, Schmarko, Blake, etc. to fill STs roles.

Yes, Jones made the team. Woohoo he is raw but with his speed on the edge I was worried they would put him on the practice squad where he could get scooped up by another team after his productive preseason.

WAIT........it was not Howard "Jones" but it was that scrub LANDRY Jones that made the team......

Noooooooo!!!!
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 08-31-2014 at 06:03 PM.