Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Steelers cuts made to 53

Steelers cuts made to 53

http://www.steelers.com/news/article...b-d4d19fe9e46d

Richardson is cut, hmm a couple guys I thought had a slight chance.

Guy whimper is gone

Richardson josh mauro, and Howard jones should make it to the PS

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    http://www.steelers.com/news/article...b-d4d19fe9e46d

Richardson is cut, hmm a couple guys I thought had a slight chance.

Guy whimper is gone
    I guess drafting no CB until the 5th round didn't cut it after all. If disaster happens this year it will be from lack of ANY CB depth. I am sickened by how little of energy they put into beefing up that position. Also, Moye didn't make it; who ever predicted that before 1 day of camp even started? Me?

Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    I guess drafting no CB until the 5th round didn't cut it after all. If disaster happens this year it will be from lack of ANY CB depth. I am sickened by how little of energy they put into beefing up that position. Also, Moye didn't make it; who ever predicted that before 1 day of camp even started? Me?

Wow you predicted an undrafted WR wouldn't make the roster.....you're a regular Nostradamus
    2015 Draft

1) P.J. Williams-CB-Florida St.
    2) Jordan Phillips-DT-Oklahoma
    3) Geneo Grissom-OLB-Oklahoma
    4) Clint Trickett-QB-WVU
    5) Jonathan Mincy-CB-Auburn
    6) Justin Coleman-CB-Tenn
    7) Spencer Roth-P-Baylor

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    Wow you predicted an undrafted WR wouldn't make the roster.....you're a regular Nostradamus
    Others in here weren't as prescient.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    Yes, but it probably means that the team went strictly BPA as opposed to need, and that should make you feel better. They could've went with a lower rated guy on their board (e.g. Dennard over Shazier, or Jean-Bapstiste over Tuitt), but they (hopefully) stuck to their guns.

I do agree that, when the clock strikes 12 on this season, it will probably be because we couldn't cover anybody on the outside.
    Guys and gals,
    If you play fantasy football, go to the FF forum here and read my thread. I'd appreciate some feedback on it.

Why keep Landry Jones? Putzismness.

Hall of Famer
    Finally, Carter is outa here. Showed so very little for the last two years.

Was really hoping H Jones and J Mauro would squeak through... oh well. Maybe PS.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post

Guy whimper is gone
    Last season, when the Steelers lost, at least it couldn't be said that "they went down without a Whimper."

Seriously, no surprise he was axed. Sorry to see Howard Jones get the pink slip. And Mauro. Are they PS eligible?

Glad to see Chris (waste of a roster space) Carter finally sent on to his life's work.

Like some of y'all, I'm sorry to see "Laundry" Jones retained on the 53...couldn't they have stashed him on the PS and used the roster spot on someone who can contribute (like Howard Jones)?

Heard all summer how Shaq Richardson was far better than Hawthorne, but he seems to be following the same track...hope he improves, and can contribute at CB...because it's scary back there right now.

Pro Bowler
    It's an abomination the L Jones is on this team. That pi$$es me off. He sucks. He is the first player where I have really questioned the leadership of this team. It's total horsesh!t this worthless player is on the roster.