Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Steelers make some cuts...

Pro Bowler
    @steelers: We have released OL Chris Elkins and Emmanuel McCray, DL Hebron Fangupo and Brian Arnfelt, long snapper Luke Ingram and RB Tauren Poole

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by WVSteelerfan View Post
    I don't think So'to is PS eligible. He has been around a couple years I thought. I'd have rather kept him than Carter or Terrence Garvin. Waters should be on our PS if someone else doesn't scoop him up.
    So'oto is eligible

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2014/07...ractice-squad/

Quote Originally Posted by WVSteelerfan View Post
    I don't think So'to is PS eligible. He has been around a couple years I thought. I'd have rather kept him than Carter or Terrence Garvin. Waters should be on our PS if someone else doesn't scoop him up.
    The new practice squad rules and expansion may allow for soto to go to ps. Not sure though.

Maybe So'oto will pick up with the PS then. He seemed to have a good motor and was able to make something happen. I know, it was against 2nd and 3rd stringers, but JJ didn't excel against Philly's 2nd string...

Dang I was really hoping for Arnfelt but he just didnt show to much of anything this year..

@dlolleyor: @Ken_Laird @Steelersdepot league changed requirement when went to 10. Guys with four or less. Heck, Cortez Allen, Mike Adams now PS ellig.

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolie Man View Post
    @dlolleyor: @Ken_Laird @Steelersdepot league changed requirement when went to 10. Guys with four or less. Heck, Cortez Allen, Mike Adams now PS ellig.
    No they aren't. It still matters how many games they've played in

So'oto and Fangupo were both a bit surprising. I'd rather see So'oto than Chris Carter, who has shown nothing. I think McCullers had Fangupo beat, but I'm a bit surprised that he didn't make it to the last round of cuts. Wonder if they are giving him the early cut to give him a better chance to catch on elsewhere?

Pro Bowler
    Fangupu was a big let down

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Fangupu was a big let down
    Well im glad he was the letdown and not McCullers.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.